MQ2 codewords

Ms Cleo. As in What does Ms Cleo see?

thats what we called it ))
MQ=Plan B
Warp=Huepfen
GK=Hui-Bu

What we call it

Goodies

After a patch we ask on vent if the goodies are ready.

warp = plant the campfire
run speed = invis horse

When asked by someone I know doesn't use MQ how I got there so fast = lag spike I guess or really fast pony FTW

we are few french player in rathe and call mq2 the dark side fo the force and when we use warp ouch sa lag )
it would be intersting to make a forum or group by server maybe to know with who it would be interesting to group and such like that ; no ?

I used variations on things from Spiderman comics. We referred to the program as a whole as our spider suit...because with great power comes great responsibility to hack this shit out of the game. We talked about running out of web fluid while waiting for me to fix after a patch, warping was web slinging, ghosting was borrowing the Rhino suit, maps were using our spider senses, etc...

We called it "The papers"

The usage was really ... creative at one point. I remember one time, this guy was trying to figure out if i used or not (I totally did, but i'm good at not letting anyone know if i'm not sure of THEM) and the way he danced around it was priceless.

Wish I'd logged that. /sigh

These days I either drag it to vent chat, know everyone and therefore not talk about it, or when the compile's down, just go off tradeskilling. /shrug