MQ wont load!

eq010101

Reaction score
Hey guys I have this problem with MQ loading on one of my comps. Seems like i have to uninstall MQ and everything with it, then reinstall it again just for it to load up on my comp. But it works on my other comp, so idk what it could be. Any suggestions?

well need more info. Won't load doesn't say much.

Your clicking on loader (before eq even loaded up) and nothing is happening ?

Is loader showing in your taskbar?

is it just not loading in eq?

Are monkeys hiding in your closet?

haha sorry... well i click the launch mmoloader before i even load anything else up and it says i get logged in successful and everything and is on my task bard and says its loaded, but once i load up eq it stays loaded on task bar, but it doesnt load in everquest itself...non of the mq windows pop up for anything :(

this may not help, but give it a try. Right click on the mmo loader icon in the taskbar, select options, then reinject.

yeah do what he said and see if that pops the box up. if not try some MQ2 commands. try warping to something

maybe for some reason your MQ2 window is just hiding, do you use custom UI? maybe you minimized then window and it's behind something.

nope i use normal ui... but yea i even login and my maps arent up so i wouldnt think mq would be...idk ive tried everything on the command thing reinject relogging in everything i can think of and still does it :(

Just a thought, copy over the macroquest.ini from the working PC to the one that is playing up, see if that makes a difference

you can see loader in your taskbar showing you logged in. Then you start up eq and it's not up? i just want to make sure we on the same page.

right....says its running on taskbar but EQ loads up and normall itll say mq whatever on the loading bar as your getting to char select and its the normal soe one... and once i get to char select non of my windows are up and i go into game and nothing is running...

Just a thought, copy over the macroquest.ini from the working PC to the one that is playing up, see if that makes a difference

Have you done that, like i suggested?

right....says its running on taskbar but EQ loads up and normall itll say mq whatever on the loading bar as your getting to char select and its the normal soe one... and once i get to char select non of my windows are up and i go into game and nothing is running...
If it is telling you MMOBugs.com - Cheat Smarter, on the loading bar, then MQ2 is injected.

If you are not seeing the MQ2 "chat" window, then either you don't have the plugin loading, or your INI you copied over has it off the screen. In game, you can:

1) /plugin mq2chatwnd unload
2) delete MQ2ChatWnd.ini from your MQ2 installation directory.
3) /plugin mq2chatwnd

For any others, you need to make sure the proper plugins are loaded and/or configured. You can reference the wiki link from the top menu of this web site.

To review what you are loading, you can right-click the loader tray icon, and click Plugin Config. Keep in mind any changes you make to that, do not affect any EQ sessions already running, but would take effect the next time you load up EQ with MQ2 running.

htw

Works

The above works very well for reloading the MQ window in game if it disapears for some crazy ass reason.:D