Modded Sega Saturn needs games

fauxshizle

Reaction score
Anyone a classic game fan that has a idea where to get some images of Sega Saturn games...Got my modded system out of the attic....and im feeling the itch. No...not that one...penicillin took care of it.:eek:

Anyone a classic game fan that has a idea where to get some images of Sega Saturn games...Got my modded system out of the attic....and im feeling the itch. No...not that one...penicillin took care of it.:eek:

join up at www.underground-gamer.com and msg me your user name there, i'll give you enough upload credit to download all the saturn games

Schweetness, thanks guys...i hope to be playing a game i once ownd back in the day...Guardian Heroes!

Dairus Gaiden RULEZ the shooters!

Says they have reached the member limit and to check back later, wont let me register. I do have quite a bit of images to offer as well but alas.
:(

Says they have reached the member limit and to check back later, wont let me register. I do have quite a bit of images to offer as well but alas.
:(

pm me your email address, i'll kick you off an invite

"Bug!" - One of my favorite platformers. Panzer Dragoon was always pretty fun, too.

I got my saturn on the day of release, and my Dreamcast on 9/9/99.
Dreamcast being based off the Naomi arcade board is still considered to be the most underrated system ever made....DOA2 on the DC was loads better than the one later on the PS2...I spent many days in college just hitting the bong and owning in DOA2....fun shit. DAYTONA!

my favorite on the DC was sword of the beserker: guts rage. Also, invite sent.