MMOBUGS Question

grom

Reaction score
Hey guys

Its my first post and I just wanted to ask a few questions. 2 months ago I signed up for this site. I bought 1 year subscription. I don't use MQ, but I read that this site has alot of information besides MQ that lets you level faster and has tricks or has exploits.

1.) so far i haven't found any exploits or tricks or anything. I've been fairly patient, I've waited 2 months and haven't seen the first tidbit(cept the remnants of that nerf which i missed of course) Is there other areas where all the information is kept that I don't have access to? I get EQ ingame emails from PL sites saying i can get 120 AA's for $60.00. There is obviously some tricks out there to get AA's faster because they are selling them at .50 per AA. I also realize there are douchebags that F* things up for everybody else because they get shit nerfed. So what is the balance? Is there another forum thread labeled SMARTPEOPLETHATDON'TFUCKITUPFOREVERYONEELSE? Just wondering, because i'd like some info on how to get into that thread.

2.) I been checking the raid strat forum. Wow. I figured on a site like this that the raid information would be flowing, but honestly, peoples asses are puckered up tighter than a snare drum about giving away raid strats too. I get more information in serverwide channels. Why so tight assed on the raid information?

TBH this site is just not giving out what has been advertised. I read all the promo information for this site and its nowhere close to what was being touted. At least the non-mq part.

So basically, for somebody like me that doesn't use MQ, but has no problems exploting broken game mechanics or whatever, what needs to happen to acquire the information? Please feel free to PM me

Per the above, I only ask that because I realize now(after reading all the threads/posts here about the last nerf) that anybody that has a kickass way to make AA's fast is NOT going to spout it here for fear of it being nerfed into fucking oblivion because too many douchebags can't keep their big fucking cumguzzlers shut and not spew the information to the whole gd world and get it nerfed.

Thanks in advance -)

Well, first and foremost, MMOBugs.com is primarily an MQ2 site. There are things that you mentioned here, but all content will be geared more towards MQ2. As far as not providing what was advertised, I don't believe there is any misconception in what was advertised and what you get here.

Secondly, if you use exploits, etc, then why not use MQ2. One isn't more wrong or right than the other.

And yes, people don't give out their levelling secrets because that would be like asking the makers of WD40 how they made it...if you run a PL service, you would seriously cut into profits if you started telling people how you did it. That wouldn't make sense at all...

Finally, what do you feel was advertised that you are not getting? Seriously interested in this as we don't want anyone to be confused about what they get with their subscription.

Thanks!

honestly

To be honest there arent that many exploits left.
Sony has been cleaning up and we are left with very little to work with.
Just a few macros here and there, maby some small stuff or whatever but nothing big anymore.

Hi grom,

Based on your post you seem like an intelligent guy, one simple question WTF buy a year subscription if you're looking to try something out? ;)

Also, I do not see anywhere on the main page that claims anything would make you level faster. This seems to be your big issue. MQ2 gives you the tools and the knowledge to figure some of these things out on your own. Did you actually expect to pay 34.99 and get a step by step write up on how to level faster?

Do you realize using an exploit is a bannable offense? So why not take the plunge and use the entire application, botting, afk macros, etc... will allow you to acheive more then the average player.

That is all

puckered up tighter than a snare drum about giving away raid strats too. I get more information in serverwide channels. Why so tight assed on the raid information?
I do agree on the raid strat section, would be nice if people share more ha!

Problem with posting raid info is it narrows down the persons guild specially for SoD progression.

Not to be a jerk, but isn't this game f*ing easy enough as it is?

But I do agree with you on the raid strat forums. We don't really even have Crystallos strats listed, which considering it's old content now is kind of surprising. That said, 80% of the events there can just be zerged, but it still helps to know what you're getting into. I'll start working on those later today and hopefully others will contribute. As for SoD, a few are up already (OGH, ToB, Kith, Zek bros, etc.), but I doubt anyone's going to post thorough tower strats until the expansion is a little older.

And you're right, nobody is going to post their trade secrets for fast AAs. The reason isn't 100% to protect their profits (though that's a good reason), but also to protect the method from the nerfbat. There's a long history here of repeatable exp quests getting nerfed by SOE due to over-exploitation (Iksar mask, screwloose quest, etc.).

But in the spirit of being helpful, here's a great way to get exp (and perfectly legit). Find a chanter. Go to S.H.I.P. Charm Chief Administrator Grigano. Give him some equipment (baz fodder, Tolapumj robe for haste, weapons, etc.) and buff him up. Then go slaughter everything with his casual 13-15k dps. Just make sure your chanter doesn't suck ;)

My only comments to this post is....

1) You signed up for a year. It cost you what, $35?

2) You consciously have not even used the program.

3) You are complaining that you aren't getting your money's worth.

Hmm...let me think real hard on what could help you feel like you got your $35 worth....

For some reason the phrase "USE THE PROGRAM" comes to mind.

I don't think I would play EQ if not for MQ and MMOBUGS. You should try it. you do not have to do anything like botting, Warping, piggyzoning... AFK macros... etc.. Some of the best stuff are small things like the map feature and automating repetitious "key smashing' like BAckstab. MQ seems to reversed my
first stages of carpal tunnel since I no longer have to smash various keys hour after hour.

Skuz

i really dont mean to be mean....

but thats F'in retarded. you look for "exploits" which in SOE's mind, if you do not send a /bug report, YOU Could b banned, yet you refuse to use a map function which is COmPleTeLy client side and untrackable. Hell the map function lets u know where spawns are. there ya go, just saved u 20-30seconds per pull. * 1hr thats like 10min worth of xp u wouldnt have gotten w/out it.

Dont think for one second that ur not "cheating" because you dont do it like the rest of us do. so ur the only one losing out.

and thats just the beginning. dont b a moron, cheat smarter.

also u'll find that in this world people are normally only nice when they want something.

Grom you're an idiot. And I mean that in a nice way, I really do. Use the program. There are tons of client side (aka untrackable) things that you can use that will cut down on your lvling time. MQ2radar for one, map for another. Hell, there are tons of macros that you can run and just sit and watch your toon kill stuff. I've been using this program for quite a while and I have yet been able to use it to its full potential. There is so much it can do, it's basically only limited to your imagination and programming knowledge.

Don't expect to find exploits of any real power posted much of anywhere. They're a big secret, used for some to make money and "they'll get nerfed if I tell people"... (Of course, they get nerfed anyhow, so...)

I read that this site has alot of information besides MQ that lets you level faster and has tricks or has exploits.

Rarely are they shared with the public, as that get's them nerfed. And there is no telling if you make it public who is the moron who will be stupid and who will be smart, so hence they keep the tricks to themselves.

SMARTPEOPLETHATDON'TFUCKITUPFOREVERYONEELSE? Just wondering, because i'd like some info on how to get into that thread.

There are some really great people on this site and then there are some really idiotic ones that ruin everything for the rest of us. There is no way to tell who is the idiot fucking everything up and getting stuff nerfed when things ARE released to the public and who isn't. So, no...There is not a smart people only thread.

TBH this site is just not giving out what has been advertised. I read all the promo information for this site and its nowhere close to what was being touted. At least the non-mq part.

What was this advertisement? Because, first and foremost this is a community. Yes, it's based around cheating. But, I haven't read anything that promises you something. You want MQ, the developers work their asses off to put a compile out for us whenever there is a patch. But even with that, there is no promise. You sign up for this site because you want to be a part of a community. I'm sorry you feel like you aren't getting your money's worth, we have many many loyal people here and I'm sure they are all thinking the same thing ----> HERE IS THE DOOR, BUH BYE.

Oh, and like everyone else said. Why would you be willing to risk getting banned for exploits, but not even try MQ2 functions that are client side? :confused: And like hankdean said, you want an exploit? Use the map and see where the mobs are, save yourself sometime and exp faster. THERE is your fast leveling l337 hack. :p

speaking of the idiots, I wish there was someway y'all (the MMOBugs Admin) could track a player to their account on this site or something *is that even possible*, because I seem to be an idiot magnet. I will be soloing or something and some guy will warp to my loc take everything in the area warping to each mob to get agro then run somewhere away from me :eek:

and if people just flat out warp around like that I would hate to know what they would do if they got there hands on a good exp exploit for isntance..... SOE would have that nerfed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *i think the extra o's make it stand out more lol* fast.

speaking of the idiots, I wish there was someway y'all (the MMOBugs Admin) could track a player to their account on this site or something *is that even possible*, because I seem to be an idiot magnet. I will be soloing or something and some guy will warp to my loc take everything in the area warping to each mob to get agro then run somewhere away from me :eek:

and if people just flat out warp around like that I would hate to know what they would do if they got there hands on a good exp exploit for isntance..... SOE would have that nerfed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *i think the extra o's make it stand out more lol* fast.

That's not ethical or right, so no. We won't ever do that. Can't control how stupid people are.

It is everyone's own Constitutional Right to be a complete fucking moronic idiot...just like it is my Constitutional Right to say that :)

heh I know its not ethical and all that other stuff i just wanted to be mad at something :)

You hit the nail on the head, mudpup9700. There are some people (and the list seems to be growing) that just don't give a shit. They figure that if they get banned, they'll just level another toon and go about their business (even worse now that SOE has been reinstating banned accounts).

What they don't take the time to consider is that they're pissing other people off who then report them, which leads to nerfs of whatever exploit they were using.

This is why few people share anything anymore. I've been privileged enough to be able to use some really good exploits, and every time I've used them responsibly and never shared them with anyone else. Yet each one was shared by others, and I'd see each one being used openly and have people complaining in general chat and on SOE's forums until they were all nerfed.

As for the OP, I think most people would be willing to provide small tips and such, but the days of exploits being openly shared are way behind us.

I don't think I would play EQ if not for MQ and MMOBUGS. You should try it. you do not have to do anything like botting, Warping, piggyzoning... AFK macros... etc.. Some of the best stuff are small things like the map feature and automating repetitious "key smashing' like BAckstab. MQ seems to reversed my
first stages of carpal tunnel since I no longer have to smash various keys hour after hour.

Skuz

Im with Skuz, MMOBUGS made EQ fun again. I know some peeps that use MQ2 without the docrack plugin and love the xtra bits.

The main problem we have is exploits get nerfed way too fast once posted on this site. It happens time and time again and I have no control over it. Within days it ends up on SoE forums.

We put our time into MacroQuest2 to give you the best ingame tools we can, that last forever **crosses fingers**. MQ2 tools is more of a constant and helps a greater amount of people than an exploit that lasts two weeks.

I do apologize for those that signed up just for exploits, I really wish I had more control over the content.