MMOBugs Not being "injected" or something..

eqman22

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just got a new computer and downloaded EQ and MMObugs compile. When I run EQ and the mmoloader, the mmoloader is showing me as logged in, and is showing as running, but in game in EQ, there are no macroquest windows, and no sign of mmobugs compile being "injected" (for lack of a better word) in the game. Anyone know why mmobugs compile is running but not being loaded into game?

Thanks!

So when I went to mmoloader system information, on the bottom it shows the path to EQ and under the section "MQ2 Injected" it shows "not injected." I am assuming this is reflective of my issue, but I have no idea how to get it to inject.

Make sure you have Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 installed. I think this is normaly the problem but a few other things.

Make sure EverQuest is patched.

Make sure Windows Update is fully patched up.

Try disabling virus scanners/firewall.

Make sure MMOLoader has elevated permission by running it as administrator.

If your still having problems. Let us know the OS version, and check/post what you can find from Debug Log when you right click MMOLoader icon.

Hey Fry, I am seeing two options for downloads. Which is the version I need to run? I am using Windows 10 64 bit if that matters.

vc_redist.x64.exe
13.9 MB

vc_redist.x86.exe
13.1 MB

Thanks tons! Once servers are back up we'll see if that fixed it.

Hmm, the mmoloader is permanently red saying "checking for updates" but never changes from that status and thus never loads in game.

Now it is letting me manually inject it, but options the start with inject disabled cannot be toggled to start with injection enabled