MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

Sproles is up for trade now!

Sproles, who broke his hand and had surgery, will be out indefinitely, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports.

What are you looking to get from someone that relies so much on catching the ball.

Wow Rob. Doug Martin is a one man fantasy winning machine! 63.5 points in one game. That's Al Bundy numbers...

LOL he beat me last week too with the 35 points or w/e he had.

For those that may have an injured qb or want to trade just cause, I'm still looking for rb/wr among other things.

I swear to god I have the most underperforming team of all time.

Damn cuda, I feel for ya bro. I have been there a few times in fantasy leagues. I had a damn superbowl caliber team on paper but they never fricken showed on game day.

I got lucky in a couple wins this year. Hell the game I lost a few weeks ago if I just swapped my damn running backs that shot goose eggs I would have stolen a win there as well.

The league has been really competitive this year. RB is my weakest spot and I have just been making it. Hell Schaub only got me 2.5 pts this week but I wasn't expecting much with Chicago matchup, plus having RG3 on a bye hurt as well.

All I can say about this week is... Motherfucking Raiders! You realllly make it hard to be a fan. Gah!

Anyway, who has picks for the SB this year?

Nearly my entire bench is listed as out. I am playing guys that normally shouldn't even be owned, simply because I have no choice. When MJD comes back, watch out...

You are taking NE over the Texans, JJ? Interesting. And NO may have turned things around but they have to get past the Bears and Niners both and I don't think they have that in them.

Texans vs Niners is my pick.

Going with the Broncos and Packers.

If the Cowboys had a marginal QB I would pick them on the NFC since I really like their defense and skill players. Problem is Romo most of the time finds a way to lose it on half the games.

Losing Sean Lee hurt the Cowboys, not sure their defense will recover this year