MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

Going with the Broncos and Packers.

If the Cowboys had a marginal QB I would pick them on the NFC since I really like their defense and skill players. Problem is Romo most of the time finds a way to lose it on half the games.

Well I would say more of NO running game for most the season and several dropped passes from WR is what has hurt the DAL game, not Romo. It is like saying Farve is the reason GB took forever to win a SB.

Going with the Broncos and Packers.

If the Cowboys had a marginal QB I would pick them on the NFC since I really like their defense and skill players. Problem is Romo most of the time finds a way to lose it on half the games.

Well I would say more of NO running game for most the season and several dropped passes from WR is what has hurt the DAL game, not Romo. It is like saying Farve is the reason GB took forever to win a SB.

Not a Dallas fan, but the games that I have watched looked really bad for Romo. Dallas currently leads the league with 13 ints. Granted the human turnover machine Matt Cassel has 12 ints and 7 fumbles.

Wow did I barely skate through with a win tonight. Also it appears if I ever make a trade with someone it's just not going to work out for me ever...I just need to stick to the waiver wire.

Wait til stat correction tomorrow and see if you still win... That happened to me a couple weeks ago :p

Anyone want Justin Blackmon? Open to offers before the deadline!

Wait til stat correction tomorrow and see if you still win... That happened to me a couple weeks ago :p

was that against me? I thought I lost won and actually won the next day. Season has been an odd one so far. But all in all it doesn't matter til the dust settles after the championship game. The regular season record goes out the window then.

was that against me? I thought I lost won and actually won the next day. Season has been an odd one so far. But all in all it doesn't matter til the dust settles after the championship game. The regular season record goes out the window then.

Still have to be top 4 though.

It's happen twice to me... so chances are yes lol
I'm definately not going to be in the top 4, but I did really enjoy playing this year, fantasy football really helps to keep you involved with more then just your favourite team!
Now, it sure would be nice to have an NHL pool running as well :D

GG this week rob. I know Eli is going to bring it home for you. I made an error not putting Miller in, I just didn't really see him scoring even 6.8 pts. Who knows what the end result will be but I believe that could have been the difference.

Good luck rest of the season.

I thought I had an easy win this week cause i was favored by about 60 pts but my team decided to stink it up and I'll probably lose by 30.

My team is finally performing the way they should have been all year.
Figures they would find another way to screw with me!

Even though 1/3 of my team is listed as OUT and has been for the last 3 weeks, I have been super lucky with my players off the waiver. For instance, I wanted Jalen Parmele but got Bryce Brown instead because Jalen was already taken. Now if only I played him...

Also Denerio Alexander and Cecil Shorts have helped me out big time while Julio Jones and Percy Harvin have been hurt. I currently have no idea what I am going to do with Beanie Wells. I love that they are giving him the ball with no committee, but he didn't exactly do much with those carriers outside of the 2 goal line TDs.

Ben Roethlisberger and Maurice Jones-Drew need to hurry back...

GG this week rob. I know Eli is going to bring it home for you. I made an error not putting Miller in, I just didn't really see him scoring even 6.8 pts. Who knows what the end result will be but I believe that could have been the difference.

Good luck rest of the season.

I would have done exactly what you did and sit Miller for Watson. With C Batch there's no telling what the Steeler's offense will do. They look so bad I am considering dropping the defense and doing matchup defenses each week. It sucks for anyone with a Steeler WR/TE that's for sure.