MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

JimJohnson

Forum Jackass
Reaction score
Getting this started early this year so post here if you would like to participate.

1. JimJohnson
2. nbkanvz (Paid)
3. Rob (Paid)
4. Twizz (Paid)
5. Smarty (Paid}
6. cudacuf (Paid)
7. n00bsgoboom (Paid)
8. datsyuk13 (Paid)
9. PeteyPablo (Paid)
10. foxman350 (Paid)
11. Necroman
12. Meltonian
13. Wendel (Paid)
14. TwooTwoo (Paid)

Rosters full make requests/suggestions to points/scoring/slots once you have accepted invite.

Last edited:
Out of the ones i've used, ESPN has the best interface and access to content/commentary. Yahoo just sucks, cbs is a decent alternative. I'd be willing to try another system.

I do like that the bigger ones have mobile apps, though.

Here is a review kinda of one of the features at the RTS.

But one of the best things about this site is they have a "Pick em" option, or what they call "NFL Picks". This allows users to pick the outcomes of the actual NFL games each week. It's week 1, you go through all 16 games and pick the winner, nice and easy! So it allows leagues to find other fun ways to keep you involved.

This is actually kinda cool, would allow us add something extra.

I am down...my normal leagues seemed to fall apart after week 8-9 last year so I need something new.

I propose a $20 last place fee where if you end up in last place, you pay the commish $20. that may help people who stop playing half way through.

Im all for last place fee, but instead of the commish let it be thrown into the pot or used to upgrade services for future fantasy game play.

we could also use it to pay the person who scores the most points in one game as a side prize? Or maybe some other metric unrelated to how well you actually placed.

I'm interested and wish all who are going to be playing best of luck!

JJ, give me a spot you ass hole.