MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

So..if Chris Johnson gets less than 20 yards on 20 carries against the Houston Texas, which isn't a stretch..will he get dropped?

Yay!

Aaron Rogers, meet the NFL. Apparently he was "holding out" until the real refs came back.

This league has been very competitive this year. Everyone is within 3 wins and the standings can be completely flipped by the end of the year.

Thanks for keeping it competitive and fun.

Good luck to everyone this week, except Rob. I need his share of the luck this week.

I wish I could say I was competitive.
I thought I drafted a pretty good team, I had some good rookies and some proven vets..
I gave them 4 weeks and they weren't doing shit...
This week I sat Jordy Nelson, Russel Wilson, and Shonn Greene... the 3 of them combined scored over 100 points... great move huh?

I thought I drafted a pretty good team, I had some good rookies and some proven vets..
This week I sat Jordy Nelson, Russel Wilson, and Shonn Greene... the 3 of them combined scored over 100 points... great move huh?

How it goes though, I lost 2 leagues this week because I did same thing almost.

How it goes though, I lost 2 leagues this week because I did same thing almost.

Exactly, there is an old saying about gambling... never bet on something that eats... you just never know lol

I think the best thing to happen to me in this league is me missing the draft. I got a beast team just with no QB but that's been more then enough for my wins.

JJ didnt tell you , people that missed the draft arent eligible for the $ at the end =).

JJ didnt tell you , people that missed the draft arent eligible for the $ at the end =).

How much money does each place get? I assume 1st 2nd and 3rd?

LOL if only that was true.

Pretty sure first few seasons we did something similar to a payout like this but it was based off a 200$ pot. Should still work for a good break down but this year 3rd might get cash vs next year buy in.

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - Enterence Fee to next year
Top Points - 10$
Top Weekly Total - 10$

How much money does each place get? I assume 1st 2nd and 3rd?

LOL if only that was true.

Pretty sure first few seasons we did something similar to a payout like this but it was based off a 200$ pot. Should still work for a good break down but this year 3rd might get cash vs next year buy in.

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - Enterence Fee to next year
Top Points - 10$
Top Weekly Total - 10$

Thanks JJ. I am assuming all 14 members have paid?

1st - 60% = $168
2nd - 30% = $72
3rd - Enterence Fee to next year = $20
Top Points - 10$
Top Weekly Total - 10$

Total payout is $280, so that works out nicely.

I was looking at doing something other then espn but since we used it before I just stuck with it. Next year I am looking at adding a few things to this. A weekly pickem that is separate of the draft and what not.

Anyone have a TE for trade? I'm Offering Pierre Thomas. Let me know what you got!

Looking to deal out Christian Ponder for a running back. My Dalton trade for Maurice Jones-Drew didn't exactly work out for me and I am hurting for another RB.

If you have to start:

Mark Sanchez
Philip Rivers
Jay Cutler
Ryan Tannehill
Blaine Gabbert
Kevin Kolb or John Skelton

Consider a bench running back that has some value and make me an offer. I will likely take the best offer given to me.