MMOBugs Employee & Lifetime Member Lounge

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
Kodilynn has been bugging me to post this for awhile, here's a picture of the MMOBugs Employee & Lifetime Member Lounge. I finally got everything working this week.

dsc0019sk2.jpg

Three pinball machines and an arcade machine hooked up to a 1000 in 1 board all on freeplay. It's any wonder anything ever gets done around here.

MMOBugs has "Empolyees" ? :S

I'm never leaving if we get a slurpee machine

Wow you rumbled my Christmas present for you, now I have to find something else

According to the Australian tax department, yes. I really want to get a slurpee machine next for MMOBugs employees.

Hang on , i paid you , you have never paid me , so does that mean you are MY employee?

Kodilynn has been bugging me to post this for awhile, here's a picture of the MMOBugs Employee Lounge. I finally got everything working this week.

dsc0019sk2.jpg

Three pinball machines and an arcade machine hooked up to a 1000 in 1 board all on freeplay. It's any wonder anything ever gets done around here.

Sweet! Looks like fun ;)

When are you going to have employer appreciation night?

I prefer the classics....Galaga, Pacman, Missle Command, etc :p But still those are nice start

Wow, employee lounge, and I can't even use it. :)

Nice Fry, now, what about an employee summit with all inclusive australian resort (read Fry's house).

the only thing missing besides a Cold ICEEE machine is a pool table. Then its the perfect place.

Slurpees have artificial colors. Can't have Maliea getting into that shit!

Besides, blue #1 makes Kodilynn hyper!

(Can that machine play Tempest?)

Mom

Fry , i need a payrise

After much consideration, the lounge has been renamed from the MMOBugs Employee Lounge to the MMOBugs Employee and Lifetime Member Lounge. Add another perk for Lifetime Members! Due to the fire safety code a maximum of 60 people are only allowed in the lounge at once.

After much consideration, the lounge has been renamed from the MMOBugs Employee Lounge to the MMOBugs Employee and Lifetime Member Lounge. Add another perk for Lifetime Members!

Woot! I call dibs on the Indy pinball :)