MMO bugs on Phingie

o0L33T0o

MASTER OF THE PUPPETS
Reaction score
Hey I have been away for ages have they put phingue the progression servers off that true box crap or are they all still on it and you cant use MQ2

please confirm

cheers :)

Confused why you would think they would get rid of it so to answer your question no it has not been removed and likely will never be removed as it was the key selling point to play on the server in the first place.

Also up the top of mmobugs website it says "MQ2 will not function on Truebox Servers (Phinigel & Agnarr)"

sorry not very clear :)

does MQ2 work on phingie now or it still not working ?

The deal between the MQ2 community and Daybreak is pretty much stay way from Truebox servers or else bad things may happen to MQ2. Because of this you wont see a MQ2 version that works on a Truebox server.

does this mean that any previous plugin that was high risk / ban-able, still as such or has this changed?

cheers

does this mean that any previous plugin that was high risk / ban-able, still as such or has this changed?

cheers

Active hacks, and AFK macros they will enforce as they do not like them. Truthfully it was more of a gentlemens agreement. Don't mess with us, we wont mess with you but there is certainly nothing in writing stopping either party.

Looks like on the mq2 website they still allow mq2, they just white list some of the common boxing plugins.

Read it here:
MacroQuest - View topic - MQ2 Latest Release -- MQ2-20170621.zip

I'm confused. Can you use MQ2 on Agnarr without MMOBugs? Seems pretty straight forward that we cannot use it with MMOBugs. It'd be nice to have tracking type stuff.

But I'm not sure what's possible. I haven't used MQ2 in ages so I'd have to re-learn how to compile and all that jazz. Figured I should ask before I go through all the trouble.