Me.Aura

poly

Reaction score
Hi there,

Since the TBL patch, I have noticed (on chanter in particular, since one of their Auras is short duration), that Me.Aura gets messed up.

So if my chanter macro starts up, it will correctly cast both Auras, however, once one of them fades, it will never cast it again until after you zone.

After initially casting both auras correctly, I can /echo ${Me.Aura[1]} and it gives the correct aura name. Same with /echo ${Me.Aura[2]}.

After one has faded, /echo ${Me.Aura[1]} and /echo ${Me.Aura[2]} will both still show aura names, even though you now only have 1 aura. Upon zoning, this is fixed, until you cast 2 auras again, then the same thing happens in the new zone.

I have noticed the same thing happens on my cleric too, however, it takes longer, because their auras are all quite long duration.

Thanks,

Hi there,

Since the TBL patch, I have noticed (on chanter in particular, since one of their Auras is short duration), that Me.Aura gets messed up.

So if my chanter macro starts up, it will correctly cast both Auras, however, once one of them fades, it will never cast it again until after you zone.

After initially casting both auras correctly, I can /echo ${Me.Aura[1]} and it gives the correct aura name. Same with /echo ${Me.Aura[2]}.

After one has faded, /echo ${Me.Aura[1]} and /echo ${Me.Aura[2]} will both still show aura names, even though you now only have 1 aura. Upon zoning, this is fixed, until you cast 2 auras again, then the same thing happens in the new zone.

I have noticed the same thing happens on my cleric too, however, it takes longer, because their auras are all quite long duration.

Thanks,
Pushed an update, let me know if that fixes it. Thanks.

htw

Thanks HTW, will test it when I get home and let you know how it goes.