Mayong

Sorarn

Reaction score
So who all is going to be playing on the new server? I know im going to be 3 or 4 boxing i think.

will this have all expansions enable right of the bat? i did some reading just now on other sites but i did not see any mention of that

either way i think i probably will give it a shot atleast for a month with a few toons, i have alot of old macros id like to blow the dust off and get them running before all toons for this game sell for like $50

also heres my question so everyone starts at 51 with 50aa, if u were going to 3 box what would u box im thinking clr/shm/monk but should i switch monk for a better tank , say warrior and or dump shaman for say bard/bst or other slower with dps, or use merc healer which id prefer not to still any suggetions as to best 3 box would be nice, for leveling purposes also

I'll be there. I'll probably play a ranger/sham and my buddy plays with me he plays rog/bard. Dunno what to tell you about the best combo/trio to play but that is what we will be playing.

You can use shaman/monk, but rather than a cleric for the 3rd toon I'd go for something more dps-oriented. You can use mercs for major healing, and the shaman will be fine for spot healing when the mercs go retarded. With the shaman I'd go for another melee class... rogue or zerker. Ranger might not be bad either, but that would be for buffs/utility + dps, with the understanding that the dps output of the ranger isn't going to be quite up to par with that of the rogue or zerker. On the other hand, all the jolt-type procs/abilities of the ranger would help with agro management, and he could also be a fairly decent tank should the monk bite it.

You can use shaman/monk, but rather than a cleric for the 3rd toon I'd go for something more dps-oriented. You can use mercs for major healing, and the shaman will be fine for spot healing when the mercs go retarded. With the shaman I'd go for another melee class... rogue or zerker. Ranger might not be bad either, but that would be for buffs/utility + dps, with the understanding that the dps output of the ranger isn't going to be quite up to par with that of the rogue or zerker. On the other hand, all the jolt-type procs/abilities of the ranger would help with agro management, and he could also be a fairly decent tank should the monk bite it.

I like how its a when instead of an if...damn mercs