Mana Burn

F0od

Reaction score
Wizzies use mana burn on trash mobs half the time. With the recent update to the AA I was hoping either it could be changed to strictly manual, or during burn only.

Last edited:
mine also does stuff like harvest aa at 99% and casts twincast then harvest dunno if there ni settings for this?

So if manaburn is AA2:

AAIf2=${Target.Named}

If harvest is Mana0:

ManaIf0=!${Me.Twincast}

For me, Manaburn is listed as Nuke11:Mana Burn XVI. So, in my case, Nukeif11=${Target.Named}. For mana reasons, I've currently actually have it set Nukeif11=0 (which I understand means it will never fire. I plan to do one of my wizards manually when appropriate).

On another note, I am truly amazed at the quality and ease of use of the plugin bots. I can drop in a toon I've never used in a class I'm unfamiliar with and they're rocking out of the box.

Last edited:
For me, Manaburn is listed as Nuke11:Mana Burn XVI. So, in my case, Nukeif11=${Target.Named}. For mana reasons, I've currently actually have it set Nukeif11=0 (which I understand means it will never fire. I plan to do one of my wizards manually when appropriate).

On another note, I am truly amazed at the quality and ease of use of the plugin bots. I can drop in a toon I've never used in a class I'm unfamiliar with and they're rocking out of the box.

Totally agree it's fantastic. So I just add Nukeif11=0 to my Server_Char file? Or whatever nuke slot manaburn shows up in when i /bot on

Last edited:
If manaburn is nuke11 for your spell set up. I've adjusted my spell rotation and had to adjust my ini file to reflect this. When you activate the bot ("/bot on") it will spam out the numbers for each category of spell/aa/skill. See what nuke # your mana burn is and then add it to your server.name.ini file.

Any idea how I'd make them only burn manually?

Oh duh @_@. i get it. thanks for help guys