Macro Builder - build or modify any macro

ya thats not a problem to do a custom routine. i can write one once you get your beastlord like you want it. super easy for that type of situation.

I just need to know what classes, at what % mana you want to do the single target. and the same info for the group version.

You would mostly use single target on yourself if you're a group bst mana is a serious issue if you use all your stuff like swarm pet, instant nuke etc. I gotta go over the bst one again after i finish zerker one then ill test both tonight and post them.

Spell1=Qirik's Mending Rk. II
Spell2=Ascendant's Intervention Rk. II
Spell3=Qirik's Recourse Rk. II
Spell4=Ancestral Covenant Rk. II
Spell5=Talisman of the Tiger Rk. II
Spell6=Penumbra of Renewal Rk. II
Spell7=Lethargy Rk. II
Spell8=Bite of the Blightwolf Rk. II
Spell9=Nargul's Malady Rk. II
Spell10=Hex Rk. II
Spell11=Undaleen's Venom Rk. II
Spell12=Default Buff Gem

Id make sure you have a dedicated Slow gem (prob over Hex)

btw this shaman macro is absolutly freaking awesome, very responsive and able to handle t4 named :) (provided your shaman has decent aas :)

FANTASTIC shammy macro

Is there a way to make use of Promised Resurgence (delayed heal)

celestial and holy contravention I think are same timer (celestial is upgrade) i think

diff nuke to use is Glorious Censure (procs twinheal)

Celestial Intervention might be able to be added as a heal (heals target nukes target)

testing out cleric atm :)

Not sure how it would work but Fintar's Retort is nice maybe put that on its own gem slot due to long recast and make shining go to buff slot

crashing, having probles w the Always sub

not sure what im doing wrong (MA is set, not in raid mode) put xtarget one as grp assist

also how do I post the errors i see in MQ window so u can see what im talking about

DA spell for im hit is Cascading Divine Aura (its a 2hr reuse so ill have to see how often cleric gets that low and or uses it, I have always kept up a regular DA but yea its like having insurance and never having an accident, you almost never need it but when you do you really do)

Last edited:
This macro is FUCKING UNREAL

Holy shit its nice, fast clean , everything I wanted and or had in the past w others is working flawlessly as far as i can gell

AWESOME JOB MAN

the shaman mac is another beast :)!!!!

rez inc on this guy was freaking scary DAMN didnt skip a beat

After going over the berserker and beastlord ones i made ive decided not to continue with them. I just dont like the idea of any macro requiring plugins that only MMObugs has I know alot of people who have a sub here and dont even use the compile me being one of them and I cant get the macros to function right without using MMObugs compile.

Recourse.inc doesn't appear to be in the include zip and necromancer mac won't work without it! :)

Updated many of the includes to work with bard, and streamlined some for efficiency in the process. I strongly suggest to download the current zip as it should have noticeable improvements over previous versions.

#####

Added bard macro/example ini.
What you need to do:
Update the following section in ini to whatever you want:

[BardCustom]
UseSlow=TRUE (use slow?)
UseAEMez=TRUE (Use AE mez if there is more than 1 aggro mob at group)
UseTashOrb=TRUE (Use tash orb?)
UseCrescendoAt=60 (% mana of caster to use crescendo at)
BardLoaded=1 (leave alone)

Replace "PeteSampras" in the ini with whatever names are applicable.

/twist whatever spell set you want to maintain

/addclicky for all the clickies you want to maintain. you type this in game. you use the actual item link to add/remove clickies for ease of use. example:

/addclicky Rapier of Somber Notes

By default you will slow the mob if it is not slowed with a recognized slow. You will tash if you have tash orb and no enchanter is in group, and the mob is not already tashed. You will AE mez and it will auto detect your slow/mez/crescendo spells without the need to define them. Unless future expansions change naming conventions, i will never need to update this.

/twist can cause slight delays in responsiveness, but what can ya do. after several hours of testing, AE mez/slow/tash/AAs/clickies/buffs/selfbuffs/meleeing all functioned reliably for me. the conditions were never met for me to test crescendo, so i might have to make a change to that later.

######
Also updated necro macro, please let me know if that doesnt work.

Thanks for all the work you put into this.

I have a question about the "jolt" routine in the necro mac.

I don't understand how this is supposed to work.

My necro casts 2-3 dots, gets summoned, fd's, and stays fd'd until the next fight where he does the same thing over again. He only gets a couple dots off before he stays fd'd until the next mob.

Is there a way to fd after x amount of casts and then stand back up and start casting again?

What should the settings be in the .ini file to make this work correctly?

I don't want him getting summoned at all, it messes up positioning.

There's still some pretty bad problems with the Necro mac.

He does stand up now after an FD with the new Jolt.inc but he does not resume casting anymore spells until the next mob still.

Also, he won't send the pet to attack most of the time. He does send it occasionally but not reliably.

The necro .ini for the Jolt section is pretty much the default except I changed the jolt value to 3.

Would really like to get this to work as intended, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Edit: Also, if the necro fd's more than once, he doesn't get back up again until next mob. ;/

Last edited:
Thank you, I will test it out later tonight when I get a chance.

One of the problems I foresee is a failed FD right now. If improved FD fails I'm wondering what might happen, probably a dead necro. Might be worth it to add regular FD "Death Peace" and the new FD spell "Scapegoat Rk. II" to the .ini as well while Death's Effigy is being worked out. They are not anywhere near as good as instant FD but may save the Nec's life. Or make it so that when the Necro gets the message "You have fallen to the ground" the macro then stands up and casts another form of FD again immediately.

The pet problem is not a Necro only problem either. I tried out the Shaman mac as well and it too has problems with sending the pet in. Shammy will only send the pet to attack sometimes but not most of the time, just like the Necro pet.

The problem appears to happen if the macro is busy casting a spell or aa when it is supposed to send the pet but I cannot verify this 100% yet.

A couple other minor things that people should be aware of with the Nec mac, do not add Cascading Death Shield or Grimskin to your spell line up. There are some major problems with these two spells and the macro.

Cascading Death Shield only lasts a few seconds and then turns into several different kinds of aura's while the spell counts down, all with different names. When the 1st aura where's out after a couple seconds the macro thinks the spell has worn off and will recast it causing it to go into an endless loop of casting it. Same problem with Grimskin. If you have Reluctant Benevolence going on the group, Grimskin does NOT stack with this aa. The macro will go into a continuous loop trying to cast Grimskin on yourself while this aa is active. So you must choose between Reluctant and Grimskin.

Otherwise, everything else seems to be working as intended so far.

Thank you for these amazing macros!

spamming

necro mac is spamming docommand - couldn't parse setrole 1 "group assist target"

2 things:
1. your XTarget 1 is not set to group main assist's target
2. it means you dont have all the required plugins loaded.

fixing either of those will stop the spam.

specifically, in thise case:
mq2mmotlo

that is required to /setrole and for the buffs. it adds some unique TLOs/commands.

quote from first post:
Required:
- MQ2Melee, MQ2Cast, spell_routines.inc, MQ2CEcho (makes it pretty!), MQ2MoveUtils, MQ2MMOTLO
- MQ2Navigation, MQ2EQDraw (lifetime only on mmo) required for the pulling.inc
and once i add the cure/request include, you will need to have mq2debuffs as well. and technically if you are a bard, you need mq2twist.

if you arent using mmobugs compile, you would need to manually modify those 2 lines out of the macro. and probably turn autobuffing off.

Last edited:
I tried out the updated files but it's still not working correctly.

The necro still stops casting any kind of spells after a jolt, if he jolts at all now. He may not even jolt at all now no matter what number you put in the ini.

These are the typical scenerios of the Nec mac currently:

A) Nec mac engages target with debuff/dots, Jolts to shake agro, either stays down for the rest of the fight or gets back up but regardless does not cast anymore spells or abilities until the next mob. Tried this with both Death's Effigy and Improved Death Peace. Doesn't matter.

B) Nec mac engages target with debuff/dots, forgets to Jolt, get's summoned, does a "imhit" FD and then stays down for the rest of the fight. Necro should get back up after 5 seconds on a "imhit" fd but he does not ever get back up until next mob.

Both of these scenarios are bad. Either the nec gets a couple dots off then fd's and never casts again or the necro forgets to fd and keeps casting more dots until he gets summoned. In both scenerios the Necro is barely doing any DPS which is the whole point of using him. I can't stress enough how annoying it is to be babysitting the Nec more with the macro than if I was manually controlling him, lol.

Think I will be sticking to alt-tabbing the Nec for now since I can do a ridiculous amount of dps without ever getting summoned if I do it manually. Can cast 4-5 dots, fd, dot, fd, nuke, dead mob without ever being summoned.

The Shammy mac is working pretty good though.

for necro

under nukes

demise is actually a dot

suggested nukes

Compel for Blood (procs increases to dots) **must do imo

Scorch Bones up to you if u have that much time between dots or mob is so low

Last edited:
I played

I played around with the nec mac last night. I didnt see recourse fire once. I think that was my only complaint.

re arranged my home office so havent been able to test stuff out

was using nytemist (think thats spelling) afknecro

this one seems like it has a ton of potential (was going over ini and been changing accordingly

I have yet to take necro out for a spin but pming u the ini i have for a 90 necro (only think I didnt put on there was the anguish robe)

not working.

[Recourse]
RecourseTotal=1

UseRecourse1=TRUE
Recourse1SpellName=Mind Decomposition Rk. II
Recourse1Name=Mind Decomposition Recourse
Recourse1Gem=gem10
Recourse1HPAt=100
Recourse1ManaAt=90

UseRecourse2=TRUE
Recourse2SpellName=
Recourse2Name=
Recourse2Gem=
Recourse2HPAt=100
Recourse2ManaAt=90

this secion everything seems spelled right, but its not casting it. this is in the example macro setting ini.