Macro Builder - build or modify any macro

I saw that Xeniaz, very cool plugin man! My .inc compliments it more than supplements your plugin. Using my .inc, you could have all your toons /maco lines as /startmacro and it would fire your plugin with whatever parameters are set in there.

The problem for my personal set up with yours is that i want to fire all bots with 1 single command, and i want a couple of them to target specific toons before firing the macro. So i just type /macroload and voila, 6 macros fire with all the parameters and targets i want. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other! Either way man, good stuff @ the plugin!

When you get a moment either post back here or send me a PM with the specifics you're looking for from it and I'll incorporate it into the plugin as soon as I can. I'm working on touching it up atm.

so this is a macro that creates a macro???

The machines are taking over......

Could you give me a example of how I would use the IgnoreList inc with a simple pull macro?

In this example lets say i'm just using /target npc radius 500 and /fartaunt to get the mob. I want to manually add a target not to pull. How would I change the /target npc radius 500 to not include the mob?

If my code was

Code:
:pullLoop
/target npc radius 500
/fartaunt
/call kill
/goto :pullLoop

From what I understand is that it will create a list and save it for me so I don't have to manually add this mob each time I restart the macro? Would I have to use the pulling inc as my pull method?

I'm trying to test the following situation and having trouble with how to set this up. So far i've ran the example mac on 1 char and it created the ini file. I went through and deleted the empty shells for the one's i wasn't going to use. I tried to add the SelfBuffs inc to a current macro I already use. Basically I just include it @ the top of the macro and then within a loop I put /call SelfBuffs.

I'm getting an error saying Subroutine Cast wasn't found at Line 61 in SelfBuffs.inc and an error at the line where i'm /call SelfBuffs

Thanks

Last edited:
Awesome thanks, going to be using these a lot. Will try out the pulling inc as soon as I understand mq2navigate so I don't need to use fartaunt or the ghetto pull mac already out there.

Downloaded the new snare.inc and nukes.inc to test the changes. Ranger is still spamming Summer's Storm (ini and log file output below):

Code:
[Nukes]
GoM=Gift of Dreamlike Exquisite Radiant Mana
GoMSpell=
GoMSpellGem=
NukeTotal=1

UseNuke1=TRUE
Nuke1=Summer's Storm Rk. II
NukeGem1=gem7
Nuke1At=90
NukeRecastDelay1=10s

Code:
[Thu Mar 24 13:07:40 2011] You begin casting Swarm of Hornets Rk. II.
[Thu Mar 24 13:07:40 2011] You begin casting Scarab Swarm Rk. II.
[Thu Mar 24 13:07:44 2011] You begin casting Summer's Storm Rk. II.
[Thu Mar 24 13:07:47 2011] You begin casting Summer's Storm Rk. II.
[Thu Mar 24 13:07:50 2011] You begin casting Summer's Storm Rk. II.
[Thu Mar 24 13:07:52 2011] You begin casting Summer's Storm Rk. II.
[Thu Mar 24 13:07:55 2011] You begin casting Ensnare.
[Thu Mar 24 13:07:56 2011] Your target is immune to changes in its run speed.
[Thu Mar 24 13:07:56 2011] Your target resisted the Ensnare spell.
[Thu Mar 24 13:07:59 2011] You begin casting Summer's Storm Rk. II.
[Thu Mar 24 13:08:02 2011] You begin casting Summer's Storm Rk. II.
[Thu Mar 24 13:08:05 2011] You begin casting Summer's Storm Rk. II.
[Thu Mar 24 13:08:08 2011] You begin casting Summer's Storm Rk. II.
[Thu Mar 24 13:08:11 2011] You begin casting Summer's Storm Rk. II.
[Thu Mar 24 13:08:13 2011] You begin casting Summer's Storm Rk. II.
[Thu Mar 24 13:08:16 2011] You begin casting Summer's Storm Rk. II.
[Thu Mar 24 13:08:16 2011] You gain party experience!!

From the log file you can also see the mob was snare immune. I noticed the echo in the MQ window ([MQ2] Mob00 is immune to snare.) and it did not try casting snare again so that seems to be working. However, an entry was not made to the Mob_Ignore_list.ini file.

Last edited:
I try to give heals a look this weekend and offer some feedback.

I used a modified version of your example mac just to start trying to use your stuff. Basically all I did was take out the aura and the Always sub.

I enter combat and my mage does not cast at all. Here is ini. It definitely calls Nuke but from there it gets stopped up. I am on progression and there is no GoM. The self buffs however do work.

Code:
[Nukes]
GoM=
GoMSpell=
GoMSpellGem=
NukeTotal=1
UseNuke1=TRUE
Nuke1=Shock of Swords
NukeGem1=gem1
Nuke1At=96
NukeRecastDelay1=8s
UseNuke2=FALSE
Nuke2=
NukeGem2=
Nuke2At=96
NukeRecastDelay2=1s
UseNuke3=FALSE
Nuke3=
NukeGem3=
Nuke3At=96
NukeRecastDelay3=1s
[SelfBuffs]
SelfBuffTotal=1
SelfBuff1=Lesser Shielding
SelfBuffSpell1=Lesser Shielding
SelfBuffGem1=gem4

Here is the macro.
Code:
#include \includes\SelfBuffs.inc
#include \includes\Nukes.inc

#include spell_routines.inc

Sub Main
    /declare LoadStuff string outer ${Param0}
    /declare NeedLoad bool outer FALSE
    /if (${LoadStuff.Equal[load]}) {
    /varset NeedLoad TRUE
    /echo Building an ini
    }

/declare EchoAnnounce bool outer TRUE

/call Load

:mainloop
|/call Always
/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]}||${Me.Combat}) /call Combat
/if (${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[Combat]}) /call Rest
/doevents
/if (!${NeedLoad}) /goto :mainloop
/return

Sub Always
/return

Sub Combat
/echo Calling Nuke
/call Nuke
/return

Sub Rest
/call SelfBuffs
/return

Sub Load
/call NukeLoad
/call SelfBuffsLoad
/return

EDIT * It may be because i'm using a older version of Buffs.inc, since pet buff option is still in there. Before I download new Buffs.inc, is it my ini that is wrong, because I have 3 mages and having them hasted is nice!

Hail, a PeteSampras

I got a question about Buffs.inc

Basically I have a macro that loops /call SelfBuffs and /call Buffs.

The character running it casts Clarity + Alacrity on all of the caster characters but nothing gets casted on the Warrior. I am not sure why it is casting the Alacrity on the casters either.

Also if it was working the way intended, would it still cast haste on the mage's pets or would I have to add MAG to the class list to buff?

Code:
[Buffs]
InvisSpell=
InvisSpellGem=
DoBuffs=TRUE
AutoBuff=TRUE
BuffPets=TRUE
BuffTotal=2
Buff1=Clarity
BuffIcon1=Clarity
BuffIconAlt1=Clarity
BuffGem1=7
BuffClasses1=|ENC|WIZ|DRU|SHM|CLR|MAG|BST|PAL|RNG|
BuffAliases1=|crack|
Buff2=Alacrity
BuffIcon2=Alacrity
BuffIconAlt2=Alacrity
BuffGem2=6
BuffClasses2=|BER|BRD|ROG|MNK|WAR|SHD|PAL|RNG|BST|
BuffAliases2=|haste|speed|
Buff3=
BuffIcon3=
BuffIconAlt3=
BuffGem3=
BuffClasses3=|
BuffAliases3=|

Last edited:
Any way you could add interrupting gating mobs in the stun.inc. I am sure it almost would mirror stuncheal.

I've been using your stuff for my warrior and wizard macros. Your pull and mobcamp are similar to what I was using before with Nav but the ease of making a camp with yours is great. Sadly the patch hit and I didn't get to build my camps more. Thanks for your efforts PeteSampras. I don't care what people say about Agassi!

those macro can use tell with master instead of eqbc ? macro wont launch without bcc conect apparently ;

I'm having problems with the pulling portion. When I /startcamp, I get errors about xloc and yloc, among other variables, already declared or being in use. I can get you the exact error when I get home, but do you know what I'm talking about?

Thanks for all your work, btw.

Thanks so much ! Glad I didn't spend much more time trying to solve it. I will check this tonight !!! Can't wait to use it.

Do you have any plans to make a Roaming.inc? If not, I will probably make one.

I meant to explain it, but I guess I was in a hurry :p. I meant Roaming.inc to be a macro that would replace camp. It would wander between designated points, killing mobs along the way.

Anyways, I think I found my problem, but I am not at home to test it. /declare XLOC and YLOC is defined in both MobCamp.inc and Camp.inc. If I use both Pulling.inc and Camp.inc, I end up with the error. I'm guessing I'm not supposed to use Camp.inc on the puller...? :)

I'm having problems with pulling.inc. My character will tag the mob and just keep running at it. Do I need to have camp.inc on my puller to leash him back?

Would anyone be interested if i posted my zerker, ranger, cleric, enchanter, bst setups for this ?

Would anyone be interested if i posted my zerker, ranger, cleric, enchanter, bst setups for this ?

Yes please on the Beastlord. Also, what lvl is your beast and how many AA's?

Last edited:
I would be more than happy to add them to the macro zip if you have them all up and running. I know told me you needed some ini conversion stuff done for the zerker, if you need any help let me know. PM me or hang the files here and I will download them, do a scrub just to make sure formatting is same, and then pop them in the zip or add them as a separate zip if you prefer onto the first post.

I also have been working on some versions other than what is posted and will be replacing the ones posted once they are finished.

I have completed or am working on and have had others test the following macs:
bst (not high level or with all options turned on)
enc (mez may or may not be ready)
clr (appears complete other than no cure routine)
sham (appears complete other than no cure routine)
paladin (appears complete - no cures routine yet)
sk (appears complete)
wizard (appears complete)
necro (draft form)

Well the zerker one has been easy to do just had to make zerker_burn.inc and move my burn situations to it and have it declare all the variables in the ini. What im having problems with is the bst one and getting it to fero only the melee classes in the group :) I have an AF_bst i wrote months ago that works great for me, but trying to convert it to this is frustrating me. Also imagine getting it to para and group para is gonna be a problem since.

Thing is you wanna be mana efficent and para/group para dont stack and single para is a way lower timer so you wanna use single para then if you're still under say 70% mana you wann ause group para but only if single para isnt on you or it wont land on you but will on the group and will use the timer.