Mac Req - Hunter variation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrmmmm, UI related ya think? Possibly. I'm using the default UI for the most part with a few custom windows.

I dont recall any of that in my UI (I also am using a custom player/group window, so I don't see my OOC timer either).

If that's it I can try replacing those particular window(s) and try again. Let me know what windows I'd need to replace, and also if it makes a difference where the output of me "getting hit" goes, I currently have it set to a separate window but it's not minimized, and I changed it to the default message so it shows the full comments.

Yeah, tried this with me attacking, and also with me not attacking but getting agro via snare and letting myself get hit.

We're getting closer! =)

Hrmmmm, UI related ya think? Possibly. I'm using the default UI for the most part with a few custom windows.

I dont recall any of that in my UI (I also am using a custom player/group window, so I don't see my OOC timer either).

If that's it I can try replacing those particular window(s) and try again. Let me know what windows I'd need to replace, and also if it makes a difference where the output of me "getting hit" goes, I currently have it set to a separate window but it's not minimized, and I changed it to the default message so it shows the full comments.

Yeah, tried this with me attacking, and also with me not attacking but getting agro via snare and letting myself get hit.

We're getting closer! =)

I'm 99% sure that the problem is because your player/group window does not have the combat state being displayed. You might have to either use the default UI player/group window, or get another one that has the combat state icons in it. I use eqinterface.com. Try it with just the entire default ui loaded.

I've got my getting hit stuff going to a separate window and it works fine for me.

Also try replacing this line:
Code:
#Event Killthis "#*#YOU#*#points of damage"
with this
Code:
#Event Killthis "#*#YOU for #*# points of damage"
(notice the spaces in it too).
That might fix the not attacking once being attacked.

Matt

OK went and found a new player window with the status icons. Will try that and editing that one line tonight.

Will get back to you.

Getting much closer!!!

OK the UI window seems to have worked!

Hot damned this seems exactly what I asked for !!!

I'll talk to you over the weekend or next week Matt and we'll hook up =)

/bow

:D Woot! Cheers! WTG! :D

I'm glad its working for you Sparky! I was thinking my computer was possessed and the stuff I wrote only worked on my computer.

I won't be on EQ at all next week as I have to travel to Seattle for business, but will still be on the boards.

:cool:

Matt

Was playing a bit more with this over the night and noticed one thing...

On the first target that I engage, the snare routine works fine.

On subsequent targets, and if the target attacks me, the snare does not engage.

But, if I let it sit for a moment or two, and just walk up to a KOS mob, the snare works again.

Basically it's like a timing issue when there are multiple adds, the subroutines dont all seem like they're firing properly.

Any thoughts?

Still very happy with this though =)

Was playing a bit more with this over the night and noticed one thing...

On the first target that I engage, the snare routine works fine.

On subsequent targets, and if the target attacks me, the snare does not engage.

But, if I let it sit for a moment or two, and just walk up to a KOS mob, the snare works again.

Basically it's like a timing issue when there are multiple adds, the subroutines dont all seem like they're firing properly.

Any thoughts?

Still very happy with this though =)

Yea, looks like the macro doesn't get back up to where I reset the snare value if another target started pounding on you right away. Try this by adding /varset mobsnared 0 where I have it below.

So then it will look like this (I bolded/italicized the change/addition):
Code:
Sub Event_Killthis
/attack
:Killoop
/if (!${Target.ID} || ${Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]}) {
    /echo Target is dead
    [B][I]/varset mobsnared 0[/I][/B]
    /keypress esc
    /attack off

There could still be a chance if you pickup a new target so quick the macro might not see that it didn't have one for a sec. Try it out and if that doesn't work I've got another idea.

Matt

Will try that.

Any idea why this and MQ2targets wont co-habitate?

I get the following when I try and load plugin...

Plugin 'mq2targets' could not be loaded.
killandloot.mac@82 (Main): /goto :Main

***EDIT***

Nevermind, doesn't seem to be a mac thing. I ended the mac and tried to load the plugin, still doesn't work, disregard =)

now taht the commons have merged

new zone name for east west common will have to be added. jsuta heads up

Hey Matt, quick question.

After today's patch, all of a sudden the loot.ini file is appending "ignore" to all new loots, instead of the previous "keep".

Can't find this setting anywhere, can you point me in the general direction?

Hey Matt, quick question.

After today's patch, all of a sudden the loot.ini file is appending "ignore" to all new loots, instead of the previous "keep".

Can't find this setting anywhere, can you point me in the general direction?

Item's at the moment buged... they got bad ID's and MQ can't find out which items they are....

Thanks Kalle, I figured it was patch related but wasn't sure where it tied in.

Rest of the mac still works, I just have to loot manually, no biggie there, since the ini file still does most of the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.