Lotd

mitrestre

Reaction score
anyone have a macro that has lotd snipet in it so i can copy it ive looked but no luck:(

probably lesson of the devoted.

why you'd throw it into a mac is beyond me seeing as it's a once a day thing. if you still want to, do a search for alt ability activation codes and go from there. not too hard.

Thought thats what he ment but why put a 24 hour recycle AA into a macro is beyond me. To big of a chance you screw it up

Thought thats what he ment but why put a 24 hour recycle AA into a macro is beyond me. To big of a chance you screw it up

Well, you wanna make sure you pop LotD while you're sitting at bind waiting for a rez - you know, when it does the most good:)

Lesson text

This is what I use I'm sure there is a cleaner way to do it but just put this in your combat sub or something so you know it will go off if you are attacking. If you are a melee it make take a dozen attempts but at least you know it will go off during battle.

/if ((${Target.Distance}<15) && (${Me.AltAbilityReady["Lesson of the Devoted"]})) {
/aa act Lesson of the Devoted

P.S. I hate when people flame and don't just give up the info. If you don't know just say you don't know or don't reply. Let person with the question mess around with it and decide for them selves if its working out.

This is what I use I'm sure there is a cleaner way to do it but just put this in your combat sub or something so you know it will go off if you are attacking. If you are a melee it make take a dozen attempts but at least you know it will go off during battle.

/if ((${Target.Distance}<15) && (${Me.AltAbilityReady["Lesson of the Devoted"]})) {
/aa act Lesson of the Devoted

P.S. I hate when people flame and don't just give up the info. If you don't know just say you don't know or don't reply. Let person with the question mess around with it and decide for them selves if its working out.

It was not really a flame.. I want to know what he is trying to do so I can help him you tool.

As for you no reason to use (()&&()) in your if statement.

You would want to put in something more like this but I would not even do it with this still to many chances to blow it.
Code:
/if (${SpawnCount[NPC Radius x]}> 30 && ${Me.PctHPs > 90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Lesson of the Devoted]}) /call cast "Lesson of the Devoted" alt 5s

Happy? Still does not tell us how he wants to use it so we can assist him with that.

Thanks for the help. I want it for my bard macro I forget to pop it and when I try it when he is started it uses it but I dont get the effect of it. I lose a lot of time by foretting to use it. I had it in my old macro but I got rid of it and can't find it.

issue /stoptwist or what ever the function is before you attempt to cast the AA with your bard. Should avoid the use but not getting effect.