looking high 70's low 80's instance

Mech guardian should be good till 85-90.

I hate navigating inside but that's another story.

Mech guardian should be good till 85-90.

I hate navigating inside but that's another story.

Why navigate around in it. Get the box to the top floor and just do it. When GF and I have run this instance separately, top floor works great. Lvl 95 monk or a lvl 100 mage can kill the floor and respawns are either happening by the time you get to the last ones or you might have a minute or 2 before they start. We use it to farm aa's sometimes on lower lvl toons, using the higher ones to make it go quicker. I did know a mage that used MG exclusively for aa's from about lvl 85 up. Also great place for plat.

Last edited:
Beza & Zeka also, though it doesn't respawn so you'd have to reget the mission every so often. Clockwork Warmarshal in Fortress Mechanotus gives the mission. Zeka is the higher of the two.

maybe i should have been alittle clearer. i have a 6 box team, the highest lvl toon in the team is 83 the lowest is 78. these are the only toons i have right now, very melee heavy. bard rog zerk shm clr war. war tank is the highest lvl of the group and hes twinked with the best armor money can buy. all buffed up hes sitting well above 30k hp, the rest of the grp is fairly well geared too, but they are under 82 so gear options are the best.

so in other words, i'm looking for an instance to grind, like normal.. not swarming.

maybe i should have been alittle clearer. i have a 6 box team, the highest lvl toon in the team is 83 the lowest is 78. these are the only toons i have right now, very melee heavy. bard rog zerk shm clr war. war tank is the highest lvl of the group and hes twinked with the best armor money can buy. all buffed up hes sitting well above 30k hp, the rest of the grp is fairly well geared too, but they are under 82 so gear options are the best.

so in other words, i'm looking for an instance to grind, like normal.. not swarming.

Mechanical Guardian instance (you get it from the little gnome dude next to the fortress mechanotus catapult, exploring the guardian maybe?) is basically a huge, respawning zone. Do it once the hard way (invis/fight through each level til the top) but once you get to the 4th floor, hang around at the spawn point for top zone, and get your toons each to pick up a port item that spawns there. Once you all have one, do a quick explore, look for the best place to set up, and start pulling. You don't have to swarm. Pull like normal. Might get some multiples, but you DO have the bard so you should be fine.

Good exp, and tinkerers can sometimes use the TS drops there, so keep a extraplanar bag on your looter and keep it all. Not bad exp at all, and it's quiet. Cause it's just you. Instance, after all. The port item means forever after you can just port to the top and skip the lower level stuff. Then you can get all your melee's the fragment of heavy steam plating aug that drops there. Which was uber back in the day, and any ac aug is good if it has HME.