Looking for a Pull Plugin, does it exist?

KingArthur

AutoBots
Reaction score
Well ,today i went to the KL(Kasora Library) camp some ac aug ...but I swear I saw a mnk pull the named way out of his spot and direct rush to the camp without any aggro on the road... and the distance between camp to named spot is long which have many mobs will assist normally...

And I saw this situation not once...So I just wonder is there any plugin(like ZippZipp's GK plugin) that can do this---Single pull every mob we wanna without aggro others (or say like the Ranger's pr-nerfed HA)??

If there isnt,is that possible to compile one? I wanna get those definitly.

Thx for the info...

Devs probably gave monks "Harmonious Shuriken" to mess with rangers(oh god that would be hilarious).

On a serious note, I have never heard of a plugin like that.

I don't know monks very well but I do know they have some helacious pulling abilities if the monk knows his class very very very well. Im guessing its legit.

As was said in your exact same thread in lifetime, no, there isn't a pulling plugin. Monks have a lot of tricks in their haversacks, sounds to me like you ran into a particularly good one.

distraction

it's been a while since i have played my monk, but i know they've kept getting upgrades of the same discs. Back when my monk was a weeeee 70ish, in HoH i could pull like 4 rooms to a good dps group, and when i would run into respwns with a mob i was pulling, i could cast my distraction discs on them and run the mob right past them without agro, much like a bard does, but, a little bit quicker i guess, sorta. In my opinion, if you discount the fact that bards have fade, and never have to wait to "lose" agro, monks are the top/master pulling class, and without a doubt, i would say as long as none of the mobs he/she was pulling where nameds or where over level 85, then it's a completely legit pulling strat to grab a named and pull him past multiple mobs like that, it just takes concentration, practice, and a bit of luck.

Used to love pulling PoFire back in the day as a warrior solo pulling all the field named, while the monks couldn't do it. Arrow+Invis Potion+ knowing the aggro factions.

Pullin

As an SK I miss Disease Cloud. Was amazing what you can get a lvl disease spell to land on.

Used to love pulling PoFire back in the day as a warrior solo pulling all the field named, while the monks couldn't do it. Arrow+Invis Potion+ knowing the aggro factions.

Pls, you know i was the best at that time JJ. I even pulled Cori to the retarded bards.

Pls, you know i was the best at that time JJ. I even pulled Cori to the retarded bards.

You mean the bard to Cor? Well actually he self pulled himself to a rez.. But still

I play an 85 monk, and i am quite versed in my class, allow me to explain how I single pull like you described. If mob A is in assist range to mob B but both are too far apart for BOTH to be effected by the Echo line at the same time when casted on either.. then which ever mob you do not echo will agro you and follow you forever where ever you run in the zone just like a normal mob would, but if you invis right after you agro said mob... he wil be a solo pull no matter where you go or who you run him past.

I play an 85 monk, and i am quite versed in my class, allow me to explain how I single pull like you described. If mob A is in assist range to mob B but both are too far apart for BOTH to be effected by the Echo line at the same time when casted on either.. then which ever mob you do not echo will agro you and follow you forever where ever you run in the zone just like a normal mob would, but if you invis right after you agro said mob... he wil be a solo pull no matter where you go or who you run him past.

what invis are you using? ID after agro then echo the mobs is the trick i always used to kill the agro range on close mobs like that.

I have a steam bomb, but the recast on it sux, using potions on every pull could get expensive ... is there a monk usable unlimited invis click with shorter recast?