LoN Protector Deck

orion949,

I'd love to help you out, but alas, I don't play LoN anymore. Maybe someone could offer something to help you out, but I don't know.

Sorry, mate. :(

Man! You were my LoN go to guy! I dont blame you for quitting tho, this shit is making me insane!

Yeah I quit once I started spending money on expansion decks and the such. Honestly, the decks that I had built usually tore through the scenarios (at the time), so it did start to get a little boring. I'm glad to hear that they're forcing you to use some different stuff, though.

Good luck, mate. I feel your pain as I was there more that I wanted to be. :)

Sadge, coming to you again as the resident LoN expert!

What was your strat for beating that stupid ass underfoot scenario where it forces you to use the Archeologist deck? I been trying to get my potions out of that guy with no luck yet!
I finished off the first couple of quests to build up the energy some so I could put out blocking units and then focused on beating him down with AvA combat. Knocked it out on my first try.

I just started playing LoN a few days ago. Haven't won a game yet besides the tutorial =\ It's rather difficult =(

I do have a question though. I have like 12 booster packs to claim. Do certain redeemable items drop out of certain booster types? I want to know whether I should claim the highest number booster pack for every one, or get variety of booster packs.

I just started playing LoN a few days ago. Haven't won a game yet besides the tutorial =\ It's rather difficult =(

I do have a question though. I have like 12 booster packs to claim. Do certain redeemable items drop out of certain booster types? I want to know whether I should claim the highest number booster pack for every one, or get variety of booster packs.
Yes, each deck has specific loot cards associated with it. Some potions are repeated in later decks, but as a general rule, the loot cards only available in the set they're released with. Also keep in mind that if you want to keep a "legal" deck, you can only use cards from the five most current expansions.
If you go to http://legendsofnorrath.station.sony.com/ you can see all the loot cards available with each set (over on the left hand of the page, you'll see a list of the sets with [Loot Cards] links under each one. They're in reverse chronological order, so the most recent set is at the top of the list.

if yer looking to get into lon cards im selling

im getting out of the card game and offering over 21k cards complete sets from series 1-9 including over 5.6k rare cards and hard to get ones, either pm me here or ...well just send me a tell here and well discuss what we can work out looking for paypal mainly but youd be surprised how little ill take compared to what i spent on these virtual cards