little exp help

Status
Not open for further replies.

niteowl

Reaction score
I may be asking for the impossible here, but I have seen some people on this accomplish the impossible before. Does anyone know of a good way for either cleric, wizard or shadowknight to solo for exp. Does not even have to be great exp if its automated with a macro. I can setup macro and let it run all night. I work crazy hours this time of year, and when I get home I only have an hour or 2 to play, and I spend all that time looking for groups. The 3 I listed are my main characters, cleric is 70, wizard is 70 and sk is 68. Any good ideas to solo for exp and if there is a macro available to do it would be even better.

edit*** after readin another it gave me the idea to ask, maybe is someone from this board running an lsmm macro at night that I could join on tunare/eci server?

why not just run it yourself with 3 people?

On a side note how well geared are your 3 mains? Have to know the gear type to be able to have an idea what one of them could solo.

I would be willing to start an lsmm macro on tunare if anyone here wants to join, but I dont know 3 people that I trust enough to run an afk macro.

70 cleric is mostly in ldon gear (the stuff you buy with crystals)
70 wizard is in all time gear with 1 or 2 qvic pieces
68 sk is decked out in bazaar gear, lol, he has that 43/30 1 hand sword from wall of slaughter and a 45% haste belt

niteowl said:
I would be willing to start an lsmm macro on tunare if anyone here wants to join, but I dont know 3 people that I trust enough to run an afk macro.

70 cleric is mostly in DoN gear (the stuff you buy with crystals)
70 wizard is in all time gear with 1 or 2 qvic pieces
68 sk is decked out in bazaar gear, lol, he has that 43/30 1 hand sword from wall of slaughter and a 45% haste belt

Might want to check DoN for SK ;)

those are on the same account? Was more heading in the direction to 3 person group it yourself

Yeah, I only have 1 account, if I had them on diferent accounts I would just run the lsmm macro on my own for exp. Thats why I was wondering if anyone here is currently running the macro at night that I could join. Send me a pm if you wanna keep it on the down low.

Status
Not open for further replies.