Level 85 AA Locations?

Reaction score
Name your best AA PL locations and what skills you use... So far, the best thing I could think of is headshotting in the Hive, but that only pulls like 4aa per hour. Anyone got any recommendations for an 85 ranger looking to self PL / PL alternate 85 chars aas?

Not to derail your thread. But you've posted about how many posts it takes to be able to sell stuff.. and now you've posted about a topic talked about many times over. Just sayin..

Not to derail your thread. But you've posted about how many posts it takes to be able to sell stuff.. and now you've posted about a topic talked about many times over. Just sayin..

Actually, I posted for clarification because it wasn't understood exactly what they meant. This topic could be talked about many times over, but with the release of new content comes new abilities and locations to gain exp faster, hence why it's been talked about many times. =)

havnt found anything other than doing mm's everyday to get a quick 6-8 aa's, just killing mobs in pg is around 3 aa's an hour for me.. nothing special so far

I just mow through RSS with lesson. Also try and get mm's each day also while doing RSS. =)

Find an SK to sit with who knows how to effectively swarm pull.

If you are only getting 4-5 aa's with your best methods, your buddy shouldn't mind sharing his 20+.

A full run of "Murdunk's Last Stand" about the same the same as a lesson. I've heard of people using "Hiding in Plain Sight" to round up all the boars and kill them all at once, drop the task and get it again to do it over.

I don't have any real "Takai secrets," but that's a start.

There's not much you can do in UF alone as a ranger. You should be getting more than 4aa an hour in The Hive, unless you're running back and forth to quest mob or something. If that's the case, then you might want to try hs pulling either PoFire or kobs n gobs in Icefall. Like Tapout said, RSS is also a good idea.

i get about 25 aa's in a 30min lesson burn in thalassis.. thats without a merc... go check it out

so what the hell are these PL companies doing to get 500AA in 7-8 days at a cost of $99.00? I cant imagine they would be able to do that without a real sweet method. Any ideas? I came back to my 3 level 85s (bard/shaman/berserker) who each have less than 100 AA. I wanted to get a shitload of AA but its just not gonna happen. I cant even survive fighting in Thalassius unless I go super slow, much less any higher level zones =( Pulling like 2 AAs per hour then I die. I suck, I know. But taking that as it is since I can't change it immediately, where do I go?

I need a place where I can hang out in one spot and pull shit rapidly back to the group with berserker and just hang out there for hours. I have about 200 double exp potions I would like to burn over the next year in maxing my AA.

Edit: Triple boxing.

You can get 6 AAs per MM at 85 depending on how many AAs you already have, My Bst has in the 300 range, he gets 6-7 AAs per mission, My necro is in the 800 range, he gets 3-4 AAs per mission, My Shammy has close to 1200 AAs and only gets 2-3 AAs per mission. I'm not sure exactly where the change in amount of AAs happens but would venture a guess that it's where the AA XP changes normally, around 500? then 1000? not sure about that either. But I'm sure someone out there does.
So, anyhow, I put 18-21 AAs a day on my Bst doing all three MMs. I'm happy with that as I'm not finding the time to be on like I used to. I taskadded a few guildies who received 10 AAs at lvl 78ish I think it was.

You know of any sort of guide that talks about knocking those out? Id glady at least do the three of em if I could each day on my characters if I could. What does it take to start them? Can they be three-boxed?

thanks. that looks like some good info. will give it a shot soon. just need to find out how to start the MMs.

just go to pok old man m-something forgot name but he is in the building between small bank and large bank. the building has tradeskill vendors in it. just get a group of at least 3 and hail him and say group. pick classes and your good

Mckenzie is his name, he's in the tavern...say group to get the tasks and story to enter. I use a cleric, Pally, Mage combo for my 3 works pretty well for me.

cleric, necro, mage = win.

Pets are way overpowered in MM's

cleric, necro, mage = win.

Pets are way overpowered in MM's

I use the exact same. Love the pets. I don't even heal with the cleric most of the time...

Yea, cleric mostly just there for the last named and if you pull like 6 or 7 at once like will sometimes happen if you use fartaunt on mobs that have pets.