level 100 swarming

Raistlin22

Reaction score
hey all i know tons ask about swarming but i cant seem to find the best place to go for my lvl 100 4k aa full t4 rof geared sk to swarm yea kaesora works but alot of greens so gota wait for my epic per pull would the raid/instance all be lb? if not can you guys give me some ideals of other places to try? my the swarming part is easy just cant find a location with alot of mobs that are LB to my 100!!! thanks everyone in advance

at lvl 100 the raid would be lb to you and yes swarming there is the best option can pull it all in one pull and by the time you respawn a new one everything would be back up. also might give the grounds a shot, just keep the pulls small around 20 mobs by the time they are dead they should be respawning.

at a guess how many aa's you think a lvl 100 with only 4k would get per pull of the raid instance? also would be pling my 85 alts aa's to guessing he would get a TON with no aa's.....

The Grounds, its a hot zone also, so excellent for pl'ing. And you won't run out of mobs.

just keep the pulls small around 20

that starts barely qualifying as a swarm

imo w the time invested in pulling the mobs and then killing them and or waiting on respawn , it makes getting xp off them bleah, yea maybe your 85s would get better xp than if they soloed, just dont expect to skyrocket your sk's aa fast doing that

seems the only good xp at 100 and 4k+ aa is if you can beam and do it well

ok thanks guys i think ill do the required quest to get the raid then ill go and try that. ive not done the raid since it was current is it soloable or probley only able to do the Trash mobs right? thanks everyone again for all the replies

Last edited:
You should be able to handle 30-50 in grounds np with your gear. The tricky part is the first few hits to get epic off, once you have VoD and epic on the riposte dmg + melee dmg should keep you above 70% health at all times, and by then mortal coil will kick in for your 2nd pull anyways. If your health is to low to begin with the, then your buffer is going to be low to survive. You need to be 90k buffed or higher to do it well. A good weapon matters too as the tap is % of the dmg inflicted.

have about 101hp self buffed (with temp hp buff) and i have the t4 rof wep something like 268 ? damage not really sure 100% what it is. my only issue with Grounds is i dont really have the best dps so without visage/Spire i think it wont be pretty . ill try it when i get home and see willing to try anything to max out my alt wizards aa's ect

Make sure you have all the hastened aa's for visage, its 10 min reuse iirr. Which is pretty amazing, by the time you get done looting all the corpses it will have repopped. What I usually do is first pull epic + visage, 2nd pull chain it right afterwards, cause timer on MC is ticking down (smaller pull since vod is down). Then I loot corpses after 2nd pull, rinse repeat.

Sometimes, my 2nd pull gets big anyways if by the time i gather all the mobs I see that VoD is going to refresh soon anyways, I'll just make it a big one. You'll get used to figuring out all those little tricks when you play with it some though.

What's the minimum you need to accomplish to be able to get The Kaesora Library raid instance? I have a toon with a lot of flags from those zones and even he can't get it.

Need all the jar'dar and 6 peeps to request.
At 100 w/ 4k AA you will probably get 40 aa a pull, with alt in group that would drop to around 24 iirc. I never found grounds to be worth the hassle of dealing with people in the zone. Plus this is purely off feel but you can get more exp in keasora due to quicker kills than grounds due to slower kills.
I could swarm the entire instance 8 times an hour and get about 400 aa. It's boring as he'll though.

The Grounds, its a hot zone also, so excellent for pl'ing. And you won't run out of mobs.

Um, no, not The Grounds. It's a HZ and it's also the altnerate zone for the Teek missions. THe place is always full. A kiter would not be welcome there.

Shoot I forgot I play on test so exp is dbl but 8 aa sounds right if you have more than one in group.

honestly not sure why but that was me solo w.o lod its still good for me just though it would be more

so finally got my alt to lvl 70 to group with me but raid will only let him zone in not me........so i guess i gota lvl him to 85 blah! but o well :) you guys think thats why we both cant zone in