LAG help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davoreno

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm running macroquest on two computers and running several accounts on each but I experiencing something wierd.

I have two really good computers both with 2 gigs of memory but the more accounts I load the more lag I start to see. It seems like it is network lag though. For example mt free memory always stays high and I'm not geeting any low memory errors but I can definitely see alot of lag.

It's to the point that If I am running 2 different kinds of macros one on each computer the lag starts to cause one of the computers to lag out and the macro to start failing due to lag.

I have of course turned off all models and the general things that would cause system lag.

It really seems liek there is a bottleneck of network lag. I am on cable and it is lightning fast.

Does anyone have any idea as to any tweeks I could do to improve performance? My good packets the number on the left hand side of the eq lag bar are always 100% and my other time is always 100 + or - 4 so riding max around 104ms.

This is driving me crazy I used to run 6 accounts on two older computers and never had this issue.

any advice?

Video lag is going to cause some lag, AD00 had posted some stuff on macroquest2.com about the effects of bloated macros bogging down systems. could search for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.