Kerafyrm the Awakened

Any info on what needs to be said to the diff dragons to get their benefit? Or is it straight forward?

Crystals AE when they hit the walls. Big one = 100 range, Middle size = 50 range, small = 25 or something like that. Big one = 15k nuke, Middle = 7.5, small = 3250ish.

Big crystal falls (not sure if it AEs when it hits ground - dont think it does), then it starts to move...it hits back wall, 15k 100' AE and splits in two, those two go back to other wall, 7.5k 50' AE and splits in two (to make 4 total), those 4 roam back to hit the wall again to let off a 3.25k 25' AE.

I'm not 100% sure if it nukes when it falls or not - I have no evidence to say it does but it very well may. I know for sure they nuke each time when they hit the wall if you're nearby.

This could all be wrong - but per logs it looks like this is the case.

the stun/grey out every ten secs is annoying but can be avoided if you time your casts with an audio trigger for "you can't concentrate" you have ten secs to cast from that point before the next one.

Alright, so You can't concentrate happens BEFORE the greyout? Or once you have that message the next time you cast you will grey out? For instance if we have a group set up with 4 clerics and 2 tanks. MT is rockin away and "you can't concentrate" happens. Does that mean that we could have cleric 1 fire a heal, and he's grey for 10, cleric 2 2 seconds later and he's grey for 8, cleric 3 4 seconds after initial and he's grey for 6 etc? Or does that mean, do an epic / divarb rot for 10 seconds and ignore the greyout all together? If you cast at 9 seconds into that 10 second span do you still grey out for 10 seconds?

You cant concentrate fires every 10 seconds. If you are in the middle of casting a spell when it hits then your spell gems are greyed out for 10 seconds. So either watch it close and cast in between, or do the cleric rotation aa / epic thing and clerics mostly ignore it for healing. Other spot healers prolly still needed. Other casters still gotta follow the mechanics.

We still havent beaten it. Got the sucker down to 62 I think but tank deaths or tank switches keeps screwing us and the clerics dont want to do a shield rotation thingy.

You cant concentrate fires every 10 seconds. If you are in the middle of casting a spell when it hits then your spell gems are greyed out for 10 seconds. So either watch it close and cast in between, or do the cleric rotation aa / epic thing and clerics mostly ignore it for healing. Other spot healers prolly still needed. Other casters still gotta follow the mechanics.

We still havent beaten it. Got the sucker down to 62 I think but tank deaths or tank switches keeps screwing us and the clerics dont want to do a shield rotation thingy.

Clerics really shouldn't be having so many problems. Just need to get a rythym going. Start casting as soon as the emote triggers.

Cast light
Cast Remedy
Wait for emote
Cast light
Cast Remedy
Wait for emote

Just repeat that. Can subsitute a yaulp for remedy if getting lom but we usually maintain 80% due to the herald casting mana buff us. Epic, clickies, arb to help fill in the gaps if a crystal pops on MT and they don't move away fast enough.

Might want to try to do a mini burn around 60% on Kerfyrm to get you over the hump as well. Then do your full burn after adds stop.

sense no one else did and i just figured it out I will post what drake stops what sense its not listed here.

faceing kerafrym and the back wall from right to left

far right stops the prismatic breath

next one left stops the roar

next one left stops the charge

and finally the last one stops the tail

Clerics really shouldn't be having so many problems. Just need to get a rythym going. Start casting as soon as the emote triggers.

Cast light
Cast Remedy
Wait for emote
Cast light
Cast Remedy
Wait for emote

Just repeat that. Can subsitute a yaulp for remedy if getting lom but we usually maintain 80% due to the herald casting mana buff us. Epic, clickies, arb to help fill in the gaps if a crystal pops on MT and they don't move away fast enough.

Might want to try to do a mini burn around 60% on Kerfyrm to get you over the hump as well. Then do your full burn after adds stop.
You can actually get off 2 lights between, or one group and a light.

What is the deal with the emote thing? What's the emote that is called to let the clerics know to not heal for 10 seconds. Basically we keep losing a few tanks due to this. Even with shield rot going sometimes they all end up down.

What is the deal with the emote thing? What's the emote that is called to let the clerics know to not heal for 10 seconds. Basically we keep losing a few tanks due to this. Even with shield rot going sometimes they all end up down.

The emote is "you can't concentrate". All casters should have an audio trigger for that. If you're casting DURING the emote, your spell gems will be grayed-out for 10 seconds. But if you're not casting during the emote, you're fine. Since the emote happens every 10 seconds or so, you just have to time your spells to fall between emotes.

Really it only gets tricky if you're low on clerics (and what guild isn't these days) and your group starts taking damage. Then you've got to balance MT heals with group heals. But it's very doable, especially with fast clicky heals.