Keeping new account anonymous

SiegeTank

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows for sure... can you use a Visa gift card to buy a new account and not have to add any identifying info to the account? I want to get a new account PL'd and need to know.

Also I have an account which is "pristine" right now but I need to add EoK to it. Can this be done using a Visa gift card while not needing to add any ID info to it?

Thanks for the help!

Just wondering if anyone knows for sure... can you use a Visa gift card to buy a new account and not have to add any identifying info to the account? I want to get a new account PL'd and need to know.

Also I have an account which is "pristine" right now but I need to add EoK to it. Can this be done using a Visa gift card while not needing to add any ID info to it?

Thanks for the help!

You need to add first last name address for CCs. You could create a fake paypal account send $35 to it and buy EOK using paypal with that account.

Can you do that? I thought Paypal verifies ID as well. Do they just confirm the email address?

Can you do that? I thought Paypal verifies ID as well. Do they just confirm the email address?

You don't need an account to paypal pay. You can do a one time card transaction for the purchase. They'll need the name/address for verification on the card but they don't supply that information to the company receiving the payment persay.