• Hate Him.

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • Indifferent/Don't Care

Votes: 42 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya that's great and all, and I've read it before..but if you really wanna beat that into people's heads then put it on the front page, so the 2 don't contradict with each other. I always use the search if I'm unclear on something before I post, and I know some do the same..but honestly when the front page says what it does..you actually expect them to come read your "rules" post and abide by it like it's the bible? Just saying..they'd probably be more apt to just post their question anyway. It's good stuff that is on that thread, and gives a lot of pointers to people that may be skimming threads aimlessly. I honestly don't know if anything could help the "non-searcher quick poster" types. But incorporating #9 into the front page might not be a bad idea.

yay for another farmed post count number!

I could care less, i just wanted to stir your pot so I would have something to read while I was eating lunch. Thanks! :D

Feeling attacked? Ofcourse he would the whole purpose of this thread was for people to voice their opinions of him. I would be willing to guess if Fry wasn't getting complaints about him, he wouldn't have made this poll. I'm not sure exactly why he did it, you'd have to ask him. Curiosity maybe? Dunno. JJ said he wanted to know what people thought of him and requested the thread to be mod free.. and he got his request granted, so far. You seem to think that anything I say about him is personal like I know him outside of this message board. In fact, I don't and I'm not basing my posts off knowing, or not knowing JJ personally. I've clearly said again and again, it was from the way he's posted in the past. Again I will say, people don't pay 25-150 bucks to come here and get their questions handed back at them with a big "FU" especially when it's posted right on the front of the site, and I quote:

This post was made more because I said over 50% of the community loves me while 1/4 hate/dontcare, fry wanted to see if i was right.. nothing to do with complaints.

Havent gotten to know ya

Heck i voted dont care b/c i havent gotten to know ya, talk to you or even pass you in shout box... I have however read alot of your posts and think your a great asset to the community~!

This post was made more because I said over 50% of the community loves me while 1/4 hate/dontcare, fry wanted to see if i was right.. nothing to do with complaints.

I think that point has been made...seems like this thread should die...though maybe there are a few hundred JJ haters out there that haven been to the site yet. Giving people a platform to publically criticize someone (even though you agreed to it and have been pretty dam patient with it) seems a tad unfair to me.

I have thick skin.. Since I am an idiot irl nothing said on these forums can really effect me.

Status
Not open for further replies.