ini Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryth

Reaction score
Fry I cannot get your ini window to come up in game, whether when I log into game or when I go to choose my custom ui folder. When I do use the custon folder ui, I lose the docrack window then. I have only the xml and do cracks in my custom ui folder.

When I start to manually type in the plugins, game freezes and crashes to desktop. Also lastnight when camping I crashed, I had MMObugstools,Piggyzone, and MMOBUGsspeed, and Inant camp load was all.

I'll look into it.

Make sure MQUI_DoCrackWnd.xml is in your custom UI folder

Also edit your EQUI.xml in your custom folder with notepad and add the line
<Include>MQUI_DoCrackWnd.xml</Include>

at the bottom so it looks something like this.

<Include>EQUI_MIZoneSelectWnd.xml</Include>
<Include>EQUI_EQMainWnd.xml</Include>
</Composite>
<Schema xmlns = "EverQuestData" xmlns:dt = "EverQuestDataTypes"/>
</XML>

If you still can't get the crack window to come up let me know.

That command

That command is already in the xml file in my cutom folder. I have only docrack and xml in my custom folder.
I deleted the command and repaced it will try game now.

Last edited:
ini window

I deleted and readded that command. still no ini window, only the MQ window comes up, that disappears also when I go to loadskin,custom folder.

Also when manually typing in the commands I want weightlock crashes me to desktop. . Ok went through the docrack list manually turn most on including encumber, all work fine, left weightlock off, since that makes me crash to desktop, not sure what it does anyways. still no ini window.
Fry I want to add more thing someimes when banking AtNPC, I will crash to desktop, not with all NPCS, different ones, the soulbiner in POK, one of the Gaurds in POK.

Last edited:
Aryth said:
Fry I cannot get your ini window to come up in game, whether when I log into game or when I go to choose my custom ui folder. When I do use the custon folder ui, I lose the docrack window then. I have only the xml and do cracks in my custom ui folder.

When I start to manually type in the plugins, game freezes and crashes to desktop. Also lastnight when camping I crashed, I had MMObugstools,Piggyzone, and MMOBUGsspeed, and Inant camp load was all.

Kalle said:
after u put the mqui_docrackwnd into the UI folder then type ingame /loadskin xxx (xxx is your EQFolder) and then type /docrackwnd show

Zap said:
Creadit s to WickedMyth for the commands

make a hot key
line 1 = /docrackwnd hide
line 2 = /docrackwnd show

This has been working for me also fix the EQUI.xml to include the do crack window as well as the new windows sony added.

<Include>EQUI_AudioTriggersWindow.xml</Include>
<Include>EQUI_BlockedBuffWnd.xml</Include>
<Include>EQUI_BlockedPetBuffWnd.xml</Include>
<Include>EQUI_AuraWnd.xml</Include>

I attached the fixed file.

Attachments

• EQUI.xml
    6.7 KB · Views: 8
make a hot key
line 1 = /docrackwnd hide
line 2 = /docrackwnd show

I added the line to my EQUI.XML and then just typed in the above and it worked just fine. The window is there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.