im a wineq tard!

doa

Reaction score
hi! lol

im such a tard when it comes to laptops or pcs

i run 4 accounts atm and to switch to each toon i have to tab out hittin the windows key then click on a diff eq instance to get to each toon

ive heard wineq makes multiboxing way easier is there anyone here who would have the time to explain how to set it up to me in very dumbed down small words version so i fully understand what to do? if so either respond to this post or maybe send me a pm with how to get it set up

thank you all very much in advance

and also is it better to buy the version of wineq or just use free one? is it like a tv screen picture in picture or is it lik u have to tab still?

thanks again guys

alt tab? like windowed mode?

Yeah, if you put all 4 instances into windowed mode, you can alt tab between them.

umm minimize all the other screens and use eqbc to send commands. :cool: yaay no more tabbing!! docrack showspells on helps...~~hank

If you buy the pro version try InnerSpace and ISBoxer.

If you do WinEQ2 Pro still you can change between boxes with simply doing ctrl+alt+1-9 and it will change to one of those boxes, these are set in the order you load wineq instances

jj...with that wineq control alt 1-9 do i still need to stay windowed? or can i stay full screen thats my issue i dont want to do the windowed mode i like fullscreen view

wineq

one keystroke=cycle forward or backwards to next session of eq

one of my favorite things about wineq

i use my pinky toe to swap out screens :p (jk about the toe but its that easy)

jj...with that wineq control alt 1-9 do i still need to stay windowed? or can i stay full screen thats my issue i dont want to do the windowed mode i like fullscreen view

WinEQ2 has a full screen emulation. It looks fullscreen but your really windowed. So doing Alt-Tab you cycle through with the normal EQ minimizing look.

I wrote a AutoHotKey script that keeps track of my WinEQ2 sessions and provides an on top button bar for when I'm running 6 toons on a single PC and need to click certain ones.

The advice given above about eqbc is good. It has a bit of a learning curve to get setup but once you do you'll love not having to alt tab.