hunternowarp

Status
Not open for further replies.

idoit2

Reaction score
does anyone happen to know how to change the radius from 3000 or just be able to target across the zone. its say it cant aquire a target.

What zone are you in?

i changed it from 3000 to 10000 still says failed to acquire target in 10000 range it fails 3 times then it resets for a bit. but if i target the mob it does everything its supposed 2. also just noticed after targeted the lions its destorying everything including high quality pelts

That is probably because the zone name is wrong in your ini... The eastern plains of karana or such. That or the mob name in your ini is wrong too... when you zone into ek, see what it says on your eq screen. I think it is "The Eastern Plains of Karana"

Try that as the zone name in your ini, if no good, check mob names.

But my guess is your zone name is wrong in your ini, or mob name. If you sue the default one, its wrong.

this is in the ini

[The Eastern Plains of Karana]
Mob1=a lion
Mob2=a lioness
Mob3=a lion patriarch
Mob4=a rogue lion
Mob5=a lioness matriarch

It has to be a problem with the zone name...

Try

[Eastern Plains of Karana]

k will try that soon as i get done in this group

Hey had one more question is there anyway to edit it to try to target lions first then if none or up tar nearest npc?

Not with the hunter macro, it just looks and see what's closest...but you could always just remove the other animals, or go to Stonebrunt Mountains - where you always get a good pelt...

Status
Not open for further replies.