Hunter acting odd for anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ech0b0y

Board Necro
Reaction score
Tried using hunter mac in Crystal caverns, and it kept trying to target corpse...I checked mob and loot ini, nothing I could see there. This was hunterwarp.mac.

Same thing in ekarana...

I've tried to use hunterwarp in Grieg's end for leveling items and in CC to farm Velium..

It just will not acquire any targets, it works if I manually target one, either with Warp, it will warp to mob, kill, and try to loot. But it's automatically destroying loot even if it's listed in the Hunterloot.ini. Just lost a small piece of velium and brick of Velium.

Hunternowarp is doing the same thing, unable to find a target on it's own, I need to manually select one, and then it'll attempt to move to it & kill it.

Seems like the ini files are not being read properly, even though the MQ2 window says both loot & mob are read successfully.

is this working for anybody else?

mmm

Your problem is what I had in east karana, it was because the zone name was The eastern plains of karana in the ini, and not eastern plains of karana. If it isn't right, it will auto destroy.

For me, my hunterwarp mac can't find any targets, and it says no targets matching corpse in area... wtf lol.

Oh, and this happened when I updated from the 16th to the 24th july compile.

Last edited:
Valen2257 said:
I've tried to use hunterwarp in Grieg's end for leveling items and in CC to farm Velium..

It just will not acquire any targets, it works if I manually target one, either with Warp, it will warp to mob, kill, and try to loot. But it's automatically destroying loot even if it's listed in the Hunterloot.ini. Just lost a small piece of velium and brick of Velium.

Hunternowarp is doing the same thing, unable to find a target on it's own, I need to manually select one, and then it'll attempt to move to it & kill it.

Seems like the ini files are not being read properly, even though the MQ2 window says both loot & mob are read successfully.

I see someone is actually using that stuff i posted it makes me feel usful :D

Ech0b0y said:
For me, my hunterwarp mac can't find any targets.

I'm getting the same thing, I stand there, looking at a mob I should be targetting (in my case 'a hill giant') and the macro says it can't find anything. I target the mob myself and it's instantly off to kill it.

/shrug

Any ideas?

well

Mine is trying to find /corpse to loot.... frm the get go.

For you, see if in your huntermob and hunterloot ini files it reads eastern plains of karana, and not THE eastern plains of karana.

Chyld989 said:
I'm getting the same thing, I stand there, looking at a mob I should be targetting (in my case 'a hill giant') and the macro says it can't find anything. I target the mob myself and it's instantly off to kill it.

/shrug

Any ideas?

check the range setting in the hunter.mac - make sure it's a large enough number

also, post your huntermob.ini so we can look at it

xcheck said:
check the range setting in the hunter.mac - make sure it's a large enough number

also, post your huntermob.ini so we can look at it

Fixed it myself after some putzing last night, actually, but thanks for the offer to help. =) My problem was in HunterMob and HunterLoot the zone was listed as "Mountains of Rathe" instead of "The Rathe Mountains". Fixed that and everything worked perfectly.

In case anyone else is having this problem in another zone, when the macro is setting up and it's saying it's declaring arrays in the MQ window, make sure that the zone name it's listing there is how you have it in the .ini files.

Hello?

Can anyone hear me? ................

Ech0b0y said:
Mine is trying to find /corpse to loot.... frm the get go.

For you, see if in your huntermob and hunterloot ini files it reads eastern plains of karana, and not THE eastern plains of karana.

I have never seen that problem. Does the macro post an error of any kind? Does it load up the correct hunterloot.ini when you start the macro?

I

Only have one huntermob.ini, and it worked fine last week. I put in the 24th compile, ran macro, and kept trying to find /corpse as if it had just killed a mob...

Its saying mob is not full health picking another theres no one in the zone and its not even targeting anything? im using it in South Karana btw

I ran into this problem as well, What you need to do is edit the ini file. Put [The] in front of cyrstal carverns. without the [ ]. that should fix it for you. other times you might want to stand close to the zone line and do /zone (zonename) it will tell you what zone you are entering. Then put that into the ini files. it will fix a lot of problems. If not put a [a] [an] in front of/or remove them on the item. I.E. loot 4=a block of velium. change to loot4=block of velium. this will help fix problems. and in the end help you make new ones. Like right now... I'm doing some armor. it is farming ore from grimlings as I type this. pretty much endless on what you can do then.

oh just a little adder, You have to make sure the name is completely correct. if not, your are looting from the wrong zone (or the macro thinks you are).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.