How to wizard burn?

wunaye

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just want to check to see I'm doing it right.

Improved twincast
silent casting
call of xuzl
2nd spire
focus of arcanum
fury of ro
arcane destruction
arcane fury
glyph of cataclsym

ethereal skyblaze and rimeblast and the 3 aa nukes.

Add Intensity of the Resolute? Doesn't it stack with everything?

Some work in a top rain nuke, assuming no risk of the aoe aggroing more.

Last edited:
Claw, Cloudburst (best dps nuke) & 2 best ethereals on burn is what seems to be what people are weaving. You do not use the AA nukes when you have twincast up and counters for prolonged destruction etc. You are just wasting counters if you do.

If you have an enchanter in the group, make sure they case Illusions of Grandeur and Ethereal Manipulation.

Also there is a player-made weapon, I can't recall its name, it's a purple blade that looks HoT-era. That thing has a doosy of a clicky.

Last edited:
Claw, Cloudburst (best dps nuke) & 2 best ethereals on burn is what seems to be what people are weaving. You do not use the AA nukes when you have twincast up and counters for prolonged destruction etc. You are just wasting counters if you do.

AA nukes do not use the counters for twincast.

Just tested it on prolonged also the AA nukes do not use counters on any buffs not even Gift of Mana.

Ah that must be some recent change or fix, wasn't like that about 6 months ago.

Ah that must be some recent change or fix, wasn't like that about 6 months ago.

no idea i never knew either way i just checked though. Was doing progression on 2 wizards at the time and a mage i checked the mage also his force nuke do not use counters either.