How safe is buying pp atm? FV server?

Bugsrus

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I have never had trouble in the past, I did the /trader and sold an item for the amount i purchased. I heard they are cracking down tho, is this true?
Peace

hmm lets see whose honest

LOL not to be a dick to anyone...but its seemingly been somewhat dismissed that buying plat from any of the website's out there gets u busted. it's been proven alot lately that those sites are IP logged and anyone doing business w/ them gets suspended/banned/pp taken away.

i suggest putting up a WTB in the marketplace w/ the amount u would like to purchase or how much you're willing to spend.

again i honestly don't know why its not better posted but it is what it is. not saying buying from a website is a GUARANTEED ban...but from the previous posts recently that sure seems the regular.

i say buy from jj if he's got any.

The honest answer is that it's as safe as you make it. Think first, then act.

pp

If you are going to purchase PP, DO NOT buy from a website. A couple months ago, I was suspended for 3 days for SELLING plat to a website, which I would assume the same would happen for buying. Sony busted me because they had the IP address of the website marked, and by my having an interaction with that IP address, they suspended me basically for guilt by association, despite my lying to them and saying I was just transferring platinum between my accounts :mad:!

Anyhoo, the whole point is, don't buy from specific websites. If you are going to buy plat, make sure you get it from here on MMObugs from a user, playerauctions, or something like E-gamingsupply.

If you are going to purchase PP, DO NOT buy from a website. A couple months ago, I was suspended for 3 days for SELLING plat to a website, which I would assume the same would happen for buying. Sony busted me because they had the IP address of the website marked, and by my having an interaction with that IP address, they suspended me basically for guilt by association, despite my lying to them and saying I was just transferring platinum between my accounts :mad:!

Anyhoo, the whole point is, don't buy from specific websites. If you are going to buy plat, make sure you get it from here on MMObugs from a user, playerauctions, or something like E-gamingsupply.

As far as the IP Sony defends themself and says they DO NOT track IP's - So them admitting it is very unlikely. Since some (not mentioning any names) of my suppliers are from MMOBUGS and people who I know supply me from Player Auctions when they have excess stock.

The truth of the matter it is a risk..... PERIOD.... Everyone has different ways, different methods, we try new ones all the time as does everyone else. The risk increases every so many months then goes away.

I dont know much about you Jaha and you have only been a member here for 14 days, but you sound like someone I know.

Stoneface