Question how do you block a spell from being cast?

Dabrixmgp

Reaction score
So my Enchanter thinks its cute to spam group spells over and over and over trying to overwrite a single target spell thats actually better. I tried blocking the buff on each character but that did nothing. I want her to never cast Boon of the Clear Mind but cant figure out how to not cast it. Also the game itself is trolling me because I cant even delete it from my spell book.

What macro or plugin are you using ?

Mq2bot. Only having problem with the Enchanter. My Druid wont keep trying to cast group DS if my Mage already has a more powerful one up.

Last edited:
When you start up MQ2Bot, it will give you a list of all the stuff it is casting. Find Boon of the Clear Mind which will be something like Buff0=Boon of the Clear Mind. Make a note of what Buff# Boon is under.

Go to your character's server ini located in your MQ2 folder. In the MQ2Bot section, place the statement BuffIf#=0 where # equals the number that buff number that Boon was under in the first paragraph. So if you kicked on MQ2Bot and saw Buff2=Boon of the Clear Mind, go to the server ini and add BuffIf2=0. This will shut off Boon entirely. If you see Boon more than once, you will have to do it for both cases to shut it off. Sometimes if something is on Buff, it could also be under SelfBuff too in which case that will have to be shut off.