How Do I Win EQ?!

Chase369

Slayer of Face!
Reaction score
Anyone got a strat for The Defense of Lendiniara? I hear there is a trick?

The way to Win EQ is to uninstall the program from all computers you have access to, format all the hard drives (and NOT the quick way), block all references to anything with EQ in the name on every browser you ever use and then personally undergo aversion therapy for anything having to do with Everquest.

Then you WIN! ;)

The way to Win EQ is to uninstall the program from all computers you have access to, format all the hard drives (and NOT the quick way), block all references to anything with EQ in the name on every browser you ever use and then personally undergo aversion therapy for anything having to do with Everquest.

Then you WIN! ;)

Huh? I don't understand lame. Anyone else got any ideas? lol

[/quote]Huh? I don't understand lame. Anyone else got any ideas? lol[/QUOTE]

I guess you don't understand humor either. Good luck.

I couldn't win it either. Once the 27k hitting commander came down, I lost every time.

Then you WIN! ;)

I am so doing this!

Ok, Dick... I was making a humorous reply myself. Good job! Way to take it to a serious level.

I love war, but I'd rather pound cake! skeet skeet

Last edited:

Ok, Dick... I was making a humorous reply myself. Good job! Way to take it to a serious level.

I love war, but I'd rather pound cake! skeet skeet

So you reply with a personal attack. Go get bent, there was nothing there to show you were joking... i.e. a smiley or anything. And you know as well as anyone how many people make remarks like the one you made and completely mean it and have no idea why it's wrong.

Well, im done with this thread. That guy is getting butt hurt. Good luck doing what you do bro!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jeez, I get the creepy feeling that a LOT of people want to quit playing EQ but can't do the COLD TURKEY DANCE! :eek:

Jeez, I get the creepy feeling that a LOT of people want to quit playing EQ but can't do the COLD TURKEY DANCE! :eek:

Now that I'm not able to turn a decent profit with EQ I haven't had any desire whatsoever to log in. So I cashed in all my high level toons and called it quits again for now.

I think I have won EQ! At least for now...