HoT WTF

So your E-penis can get bigger? I'm very skeptical of the housing. Seems like it might just be a fluff item like them stupid familiars they sell in marketplace which has no benefit in game. If I wanted more bank room i'd make alts. Personally I hope the added bonus in terms of mods or tribute like effects from housing is gonna be negligible..but hopefully i'm wrong.

Um .... Yes. Doesn't everyone want the newest and best stuff for their characters? Even if this is just a fluff item like the familiars, there's no harm in it. Might not be a lot of benifit, but it's not gonna hurt anything either.

true. but it also depends on how much they are gonna charge for house buying / maintenance etc. Im not in beta so dunno that infos.

This is true. Everquest is a plat rich environment though so i don't see people having too many problems keeping up with it. I'm not in beta either, but i'd be willing to bet that the cost will be on some sort of sliding scale, based on many factors. House size for sure. Maybe location? I got a kick out of the house i had in EQ2 but i never took that game seriously (highest toon was like level 56 or so) so i didn't really get that much benifit out of it. It was kinda fun though, and personally i'd be satisfied with that in EQ1.

few questions for the beta people if you feel like answering sweet, if not i understand

for housing in the houses do you have a banker of your own?

do you have an aug pool?

do you get a merchant that stocks distillers?

there an occupancy limit?

buff timers

few questions for the beta people if you feel like answering sweet, if not i understand

for housing in the houses do you have a banker of your own?

do you have an aug pool?

do you get a merchant that stocks distillers?

there an occupancy limit?

more importantly, i'd like to know if buff timers freeze as they do in the lobby and hall. I've always wished they'd put this functionality into the pok, and since about TBS it would make sense in my opinion anyway.

I kind of miss the gaggle of people who would constantly be at pok bank... That'd be nice to return to, although I doubt it'd happen.