help.....please

smith8454

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just switched over new computers and i am using external HD from my old XP system and can see all my old eq files

My problem is this.........transferred the old macroquest files over to the new C drive and now when i try to /macro XXXprogram i am getting this error message: MESSAGE I GOT WAS; COULDN'T OPEN MACRO FILE c\program file (x86)\macroQuest 2\macros\skbot.mac

another problem i am seeing is when i DL the tradskill program
http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everq...nd-uis/12961-tradeskill-macros-revisited.html it did not show up in my C > program file (x86)>macroquest2 >macros .......i ran a search and NADDA, but when i try to redownload .......it ask me if i want to overwrite the old program, but did not give location

I have PM: both makers of the program 3 weeks ago and still have not recieved anything

I requesting someone with GREATER knowledge than me to find my programs and make them work..............CAN DONATE FOR TIME AND SERVICES

I HAVE CROSSLOOP AND VENTRILLIO so as not to play email tag, i also can provide Phone # once i get a legit reply to this email

/help

Try the following.

Copy your entire MQ folder from the external hard drive to someplace easy to find, like right off the c: drive.

When you run it make sure you run as admin. This was done by default under WinXP, but you have to manually do it under vista/Win7

I don't use the mmoloader so don't know what all it does differently.

Try the following.

Copy your entire MQ folder from the external hard drive to someplace easy to find, like right off the c: drive.

When you run it make sure you run as admin. This was done by default under WinXP, but you have to manually do it under vista/Win7

I don't use the mmoloader so don't know what all it does differently.
It will prompt you to elevate automatically, you don't have to force it.

htw

Did you reinstall MQ2 using a recent installer? Recently (don't know how recently cause I didn't reinstall using an installer until about 2 months ago), MQ2 has been defaulting to C:\Macroquest2\ instead of C:\Program Files (x86)\Macroquest2

If it installed to c:\Macroquest2, and you copied everything to C:\Program Files (x86)\Macroquest2 then that is most likely your problem.

Dev

OMG!!!!

now i am confused

Need HTW or dev to PM me or email me losechange@hotmail.com ............i thnk i fooked up my program now, i cannot find it at all on either Harddrive