Help funding a perfect LineOfSight

Randyleo

Reaction score
I found this over on the the main Macroquest2 site. I feel it would be a good thing to show Eqmule a lot of love on this. Please contribute if you can.

Help funding a perfect LineOfSight
Ok, here is the thing, MANY people have been asking me to fix LineOfSight.
The problem has been it has only been working 80% of the time or so, which means it has never been reliable enough to use.

Anyway after some research I figured out the problem, and I will release a fix before or on Christmas to the community as a thanks for all of your support.

I will do this no matter if I get one cent or not, but look, Im asking for you guys to fund this effort, Im a regular guy with a family and I support it by taking on coding projects, every hour I spend on MQ2 is an hour of lost income for me.

The funding goal is 1k usd.
If you do send a donation please reply to the post with amount you sent so others can follow the progress and know when the goal has been reached.

I don't think its an unreasonable goal, there are a lot of people downloading the zip each patchday so if everyone just gave a few bucks each I would be able to spend more time on fixing stuff that's broken or not working as intended in the future as well.

Anyway Thanks.

/mule
Paypal: