Hail Macro

Nice

Please PM me all the information quick - I want to go hail for EXP! -- Woot, lol

Have fun with it

Stoneface

if you don't feel like posting it publicly, send it to me via pm imo.

I sent a PM a while back offering to write you a macro to do specifically whatever it is you're trying to do. Never saw a response, so I'll assume you're not interested since you've responded in the thread since then.

I'm still available to do as such if you wish.

if you dont want ur exp method to get nerfed or people to get banned cause hunderds of people start using it i wouldn't post it here.

Hail

I must agree - keep it private - but its always your choice but something like this would get nerfed quick.

Stoneface

/em starts chain zoning thru every zone and hailing every npc!

lost Meaning

the guy is new, so i dont think this is about so much hailing everymob in the zone as it is really just learning what he can do, hailing everymob would be a simple macro to start learning on, how ever silly it may be,

i know what he is wanting the mass hail shit for and its not a hail wam u get xp its a hail and mob spawns kill get xp hail again mob spawns same spot again kill xp ext ext ext i seen people doing this for a week straight.

if ya dont know what im talking about ask some of the people on ur server that was 85 before everyone else and they will tell you

seems what he would need it for to me ya think. but yeah is what i was talking about