Guild Recruiting - Quel Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda007

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Regulary raiding Anguish, working on getting back to Demi (only Queen to kill to reflag those not flagged)

Lvl 70+ and 100+ aa's is all thats needed for Recruit status.

Guild is off-peak timezone, (australian, and some crazy U.S guys that dont sleep) Raiding AEST (+10 GMT)

MQ2 is not used on raids, and guild stance is pretty strongly against it, but provided you are sensible with your usage on your guilded toon it isnt a problem.

I warp, gate, fade etc without worry on my main.

PM me for further info !

I'm really not sure if I should allow posts like this or not. It could cause problems in the future.

Fry.

I know of a Guild on Rathe, Terror Australis that is the same basically.

Great bunch of Ozzies from stromm.

Yeah kind of risky letting anyone know your server or toon name...wind up reported/logged/banned.

Worse yet...flagging your whole guild..ouch.

He really did not say his character name, and I have seen lots of posts with server mentioned. I dont mind seeing these kinds of posts at all, if I were not in a guild I already liked I would think about transferring there.

niteowl said:
He really did not say his character name, and I have seen lots of posts with server mentioned. I dont mind seeing these kinds of posts at all, if I were not in a guild I already liked I would think about transferring there.
He gave key info as to the stage and ability of his guild, this narrows it down 1/8th of the server population. Using your brain tho uncommon does happen from time to time. If someone wanted to figure out what guild he was in it wouldnt be all that hard.

I didn't say that he did not mention the guild name, even though he didn't. I said he did not mention his character name. Yeah it would prolly be easy to narrow down what guild he is in to 3 or 4 possibilities, but with probably 300 - 400 members in those 4 guilds, his character name is probably safe.

See, I dont care if you know what guild im on or what my char name is.

Unlike others on this site, I dont go around hiding who I am.

I have never and will never hide what server im on, and if you use your head and have any knowledge of EQ, you will figure out what guild im in simply by looking at my user profile :)

We all do the same thing, if someones got that much of a grudge against me that they want to report my character for whatever they suspect im doing, then so be it.

But I highly doubt that anyone within this community would do-so, being that we all participate in "Hacking" !

I also have a nice little button here which lets me see alot more information about Users of this board then what most members can see ;)

Now lets keep this topic clean from now on please.

oooh ooooh me me!

I want to apply! What classes do they want me to play?

;)

Yoda007 said:
Regulary raiding Anguish, working on getting back to Demi (only Queen to kill to reflag those not flagged)

Lvl 70+ and 100+ aa's is all thats needed for Recruit status.

Guild is off-peak timezone, (australian, and some crazy U.S guys that dont sleep) Raiding AEST (+10 GMT)

MQ2 is not used on raids, and guild stance is pretty strongly against it, but provided you are sensible with your usage on your guilded toon it isnt a problem.

I warp, gate, fade etc without worry on my main.

PM me for further info !

Uhh I don't think I want to join this guild...nice way of annoucing your guild is using MQ to a open forum.....man I hope this guy is not the guild leader, let me guess your in ......:D

I think your forgetting what "open forum" your posting on.

Like I said, guild stance is against it. "Cheat Smarter" - dont do stupid shit infront of others, and you wont have a problem - likewise with any guild.

Closing this thread, if your intrested - send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.