Guardian of the High Priest- Tunare's Shrine: The Corruption of Ro

hugo

Reaction score
same hier any info? pls anything would help

The DT mechanism is the key

When the Guardian spawns, and begins his slow pathing around the room, he makes a -20% check to the boss' HP level. When he completes his path around the room and arrives back at his original spot, he checks to see if the boss current HP = the previous HP - 20%.

In other words, if he spawns at 100%, and begins his journey, the first check the Guardial will make, is to see if the boss is at 80%.

If bosshp = less than 80%, no DTs.
If bosshp= 80% or more, your raid will take four random death touches until you fix the HP.
If bosshp = less than 80% BUT regens to over 80%, your raid will take four random death touches until you fix the HP.

In addition, boss spawns three kinds of adds.

Fire = no mez
Earth = mez
Ice = mez but most resistant of all.

Have fun!

ahh

so the Dt's stop once you can keep the mains hp below 80pct?

Let's say you reach 80% before the Guardian makes his full lap around the room. Now you have to get him to 60% before he makes his next full lap. Repeat until dead.

We tried this for a first time tonight armed with the info here.

Guardian down to 80% Adds popped we killed them and then as we re engaged Guardian he went 80 - 81 and Bam 10 DT's it happened twice second time we got him to 40 and again 10 DT's

Has it been changed recently?

Thanks

DTs happen when he regens at all i believe.

Im not to sure about this event we did it like 2 times ever then said fuck it its pointless hah

Does anyone know how healers can avoid the AE in this event?Im using the strat you have here and it makes sense,but the group/rot healers are getting the slow casting AE.Any info would be great thanks.

little infor

What you do is this.
1. Before hailing the npc to start the event have your healers set up next to the door, up top on the side of it would be good thats the main healers for the mt / dps. Have two people { pally/ shadownight }looking at the healers at all times when the adds pop or they will die because of argo.
2. Next you want to keep two rogs or one zerker or 2 monks with a war on the main mob after each round of adds are dead because you dont want your main raid force killing him thats just adds right away and a wipe.
3.I forgot if you can bannish the golems really i think you can but have your mezers mezing the ones that can be mezed kill the ones that cant be mezed, have one ranger / sk or two ranger and druid and a sk in a group with a shaman. and kite the ones that resist a lot and bring them one by one to your main raid force and kill repeat untill the mob is dead. Once all the first set of adds are dead dps the main mob every 20 percent and back off kill adds then go back on him by the way the dt can be interrupted i think by wars or monks but i forgot who can do it but it can be done. do that and you all can farm him.

forgot about rgc it cures the slow and clrs epic does as well just hott your group were it is needed.

Where exactly are you putting your clerics we took another 5 gos at this and the celrics are getting ass raped.

at the door on top of the side before you come in its the only real safe place really. have them get soe or lev and get up on the side.

Well we got him down to 55% with only 35.Which is much better than 77% with 42 in task lol.Still having a little problems grabbing agro but were getting better.Thanks a ton for the advice man!!!

Is it possible to maybe kite all the adds and burn the boss down?It seems like the boss dont have many hp?I was thinking like have wizards AE snare from up top and have SKs kite them while the raid burns?

you can kite the adds yes. but keep in mind every time the high priest pass one round you will get dted so best to kite what is breaking mez and off kill the ones that cant be mezed, then before the next round of adds let a tank start to kill off the mez adds because the adds will be like 20 or more if not take care of right away. because you always have to have dps on the main mob at lease one good dps class and a war