Great Kite Zone

Hivolt

Lifetimer
Reaction score
The 69.1 DoD spell mission instaced zone is a great place to kite mobs for exp. The hard version has mobs that all con red at 70, none summon, and only a few static ones gate back to where you pulled them from. The zone does not respawn at all, and if you finish the quest you get an item on your curser (the fist time) plus a chest at the end (everytime). The mission is just kill mobs till you loot 9 books, looting the last book completes the mission. Anyone can loot the books and you do not have to combine and turn them in anymore.

Here is a great reference for DoD missions:
http://samanna.net/gen.info/prog.dod.shtml

It is a pain to get this one the first time unless someone you are with has done it before. It takes 3 in group to get the missions. Lately I have been loging on all 3 accounts, get the mission, and camp one out. This allows me to PL my pally with my necro. I think the level requirements are 61 for normal and 66 for the hard one.

I was wondering about this mission. Bard's can kite this right ? just take's longer to kill then a necro ?

thanks

Hivolt said:
The 69.1 DoD spell mission instaced zone is a great place to kite mobs for exp. The hard version has mobs that all con red at 70, none summon, and only a few static ones gate back to where you pulled them from. The zone does not respawn at all, and if you finish the quest you get an item on your curser (the fist time) plus a chest at the end (everytime). The mission is just kill mobs till you loot 9 books, looting the last book completes the mission. Anyone can loot the books and you do not have to combine and turn them in anymore.

Here is a great reference for DoD missions:
http://samanna.net/gen.info/prog.dod.shtml

It is a pain to get this one the first time unless someone you are with has done it before. It takes 3 in group to get the missions. Lately I have been loging on all 3 accounts, get the mission, and camp one out. This allows me to PL my pally with my necro. I think the level requirements are 61 for normal and 66 for the hard one.
I'd think everyone knew this by now (MQ or not)... guess not...

Lost gnomes hard is better xp, mobs are more packed so you get faster pulls. Only issue is it takes longer to go to the mission than 69.1

Lost Gnomes Hard mobs have less HP then 69.1 as well. 60kish hp rather than 80k hp mobs die quik.