Gollon - Pending Investigation

Wouldnt you know it

So this morning I woke up to an e-mail explaining that heroic measures had been necessary and through a miracle that defies description he recovered the accounts (mind you customer service was apparently not necessary since they were closed overnight - or perhaps I just don't understand the international date line). He was able to change the passwords and the answer to the secret question (NOT). Although he chose the SAME question - the answer he gave me now actually works. There is nothing in the question history and I know he did not call in so I also know that everything in his e-mail to me was complete BULLSHIT. However, I did recover the accounts.

He then proceeded to give me a tongue lashing for doubting his integrity and explained to me that he is wealthy and going to dental school so why would he ever contemplate such a scam? He is also done with EQ forever so why would he care if he is banned from this site and labeled a scammer (even though he isn't one).

So, case closed I guess. However, in my eyes this does not right the ship. His intentions were not good and his story is so full of holes that you would have to be a moron to believe any of it. My belief is that the threat of retribution helped him turn the corner on doing the right thing. I think his IP should remain banned from this site and he should still be considered a scammer but, for now at least, I have access to what I paid for (even though it was 800 AAs light). Every fiber of my being believes he will try to regank the accounts the next time an EQ withdrawal stikes him, though, so most likely I will need to move the toons to fresh accounts without the burden of veteran rewards :(

get some new accounts, put your CC on the ones you bought and the new ones. Put the Original owner(s) name on the new accounts you just bought, when you register them and change the zipcode on all accounts to yours and the email address to yours. Transfer them to the new accounts. It costs you more, but at least you have the toons on accounts that are 100% yours.

Sadly, because he said he'd used the instant transfer already. You'll also need the last 4 digits of the CC on the account and most likely the birthdate.

Glad it all worked out for you, well somewhat worked out. Hope you can get those toons secured as well!

he is wealthy and going to dental school so why would he ever contemplate such a scam?

Lmao oh man. He must be in the 10 year dental school program. I remember hearing about how rich he was and how he was going to make millions as a dentist in the early days of the original Zek servers. What a fucking loser. Atleast you got the accounts back, maybe karma will let him catch some Korean VD.

i hope he gets mufasa dick. Not sure if any of the military men say the little sex ed slideshow that had the lion's main. That would be a fitting end.

Prime example of a douchbag...I recently sold my main....but i'm not a scamming cock smoker. Will probably be a long time before I can sell another as it took me forever to get there, But know that I won't be scamming if you see my name up with a toon for sale

Ya I got a Monk off of him he left it alone for about 5 months. Well I stopped playing the account after a certain nerf. Well none to less one day out of the blue the char logs on password changed well guess that was a wasted $450 spent May of 08. But we live and learn just hope if anyone ended up or ends up with that monk they dont check logs cause I hear Sony h8's people that GK.

get some new accounts, put your CC on the ones you bought and the new ones. Put the Original owner(s) name on the new accounts you just bought, when you register them and change the zipcode on all accounts to yours and the email address to yours. Transfer them to the new accounts. It costs you more, but at least you have the toons on accounts that are 100% yours.

Trying to understand this, so can u do this instantly or is there a time period to have to wait.

I find myself wanting to move 2 toons I made on an acct from that acct (im not original owner) rl friend gave it to me we still talk on phone etc. I have other accts that I would rather have those 2 toons on, (consolidating more than any trust issue), and one less acct to pay for.

So when you try to auto transfer what exactly is the issue (diff owners so is it the original name the cc the address that prevents auto transfer).

Would I be able to transfer these toons to my own accts (sounds like dble transfer fee) and could i do it relatively easy?

I did this instantly when i did it for moving accounts i bought from gamepal to a new one...Dont trust gamepal, they still list the sk i bought with my message askign for its secret answer LMAO