Original Owner Yes/No: Yes

Secret Answer Yes/No: Yes

CD Keys Available / Original CC Information: Yes

Magelo ID:

Server Transferable with 50% Cash + $50 Yes/No:

Willing To Provide Land Line Number Yes/No: yes

Account Suspended For Any Period Of Time No

Payment Methods Available: Paypal

Character Keys/Flags: All up to SOF Crystallos and MM flagged.

Price Looking For Or Offers: $400 obo

Instant Messenger ID's: boredinut@hotmail.com= MSN

He has new gear and alot more hp and AAs now. I can have account verified if Fry is still doing that. Email me here or message me on MSN.

81 2.0 Paladin unbuffed over 21khp + unbuffed and over 2300 AAs

Server:Zek

Race / Gender / Class: Human, Male, Paladin

Level, AA's and Leader AA's: 81, 2300+ 6

Expansions Owned/Missing: All

Original Owner Yes/No: Yes

Secret Answer Yes/No: Yes

CD Keys Available / Original CC Information:Yes

Magelo ID: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1247460

Server Transferable with 50% Cash + $50 Yes/No: Yes

Willing To Provide Land Line Number Yes/No: Yes

Account Suspended For Any Period Of Time No

Payment Methods Available: Paypal

Character Keys/Flags: All up to SOF, Crystallos keyed and MM

Price Looking For Or Offers: $500 obo

Instant Messenger ID's: Boredinut@hotmail.com = MSN

Has more gear and AA now since last magelo update. Also has lvl 80 War on acct with max smithing.

Last edited:
300 GM tradeskiller by the way and can make sublimes as well as elegant charms and armor.

LVL 80 war on acct has max smithing and 15% mod can make elegant armors. He also is flagged for most zones/expansions keys. COA, FC, and Elegant armors worn as well as FC Weapons. Can split to 2nd account

Also one of the top 3 shamans gear wise on server leads in several fields to include but not limited to, sexiness.

Surely you will get mad hoes if you buy this account.

Still for sale, all VET AAS and max smithing come on! Also Alchemy with 15% mods on both!. Tons of prenerf gear and clickies. Will also teach the secrets to being an asshole to better play your shaman in raids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can it be transfered from Zek to a PvE server?

It can be transferred to another server for the additional $50 fee that it cost to transfer toons.

wow what a great paladin.

What an amazing shammy. My god.

WOw 2 pages buy now! $450

Uber sham buy now for $450.00 CHEAP SUPER CHEAP OMFG! Once level 85 will have at least 5,000 more hitpoints! Amazazing! Yes Amazing has 4 syllables.

Cough

Hory buffucking Batmanz only $450 dorra?

Nibb High Football RULES!

Nibb High Football RULES!

Bippity bumpity bippity bumpity boo

Bippity bumpity bippity bumpity boo

Still selling it. Interested? I use paypal.

ok sounds good

NOW $350 !!!

Please wait at least 3 days before you bump posts, it just spams when you do it every day, sometimes twice a day.

was trying to find the magelo but it doesnt work. Guess i'll go with a pally from VI.

This same paladin account is for sale on playerauctions and says it has 1800ish AAs. Why is there a 500 AA difference?

If you must know

Well, I bought this account and the shaman from Gollon and, wouldn't you know it, he was off by about 800 AAs between them. He claims there may have been a rollback - so not only did I get less than I paid for but I got two accounts that have been noted as hacking accounts by the GMs. I was psyched as you can imagine. I am trying to work something out with him but he does not respond to my e-mails. My own fault for trusting him.

Well, I bought this account and the shaman from Dollon and, wouldn't you know it, he was off by about 800 AAs between them. He claims there may have been a rollback - so not only did I get less than I paid for but I got two accounts that have been noted as hacking account by the GMs. I was psyched as you can imagine. I am trying to work something out with him but he does not respond to my e-mails. My own fault for trusting him.

Sorry to hear that :confused: How long ago did you buy the account?

EverquestBB: Send me the info and I will do what I can to get a resolution. How long ago did you buy this?

hey look a butterfly :)

omg please burn this guys asshole with a alcohol soaked red hot cactus shoved up his ass. i hate people that do shit like that.

Closed pending investigation. Please contact Dragonthorne.

Closed pending investigation. Please contact Dragonthorne.

These accounts are fairly well known to older Zek players as problem accounts, originally owned by a pretty shitty person (Leee).

Sorry no one pointed that out early, could have saved a headache.