GM gave a "freebe"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blumbaz

Reaction score
FYI

Friend of mine got caught in Hive instance GK'ing.

GM poped up and gave him a freebe!

He said "This one is a freebe." "If you get caugh doing it again, a rollback won't help you".

This was on the combine server.

Tok about an hour, maybe an hour and a half before GM poped up. So guess he got lucky checking instances. Unless they can track it?

Just thought i'd share =)

They are well aware of it and been doing instance checking. Mostly the raid instance at times that guilds dont raid at.

Already had a GM pop in on me when I was doing vald odeen raid mission. He asked what I was doing, didnt kill anything yet but don't him I was checking the event for my guild of how hard mobs hit and to map it out. He moved along but they know whats going on.

Whats GK?

I have never heard of this before.

But if I had, I can tell you GM's are actually hunting people down big time.. esp in CoA.

Seems like instance zones are worse then normal ones heh.

Yes GM's are hunting people down from what I have heard and seen already. Also they are still looking directly at MONKS..

I call BS on the freebie
but this isn't something that should really be discussed out of lifetime IMO

Yes GM's are hunting people down from what I have heard and seen already. Also they are still looking directly at MONKS..

Actually Tanks are the best at this, so monks are nothing special with that version of GK.

but this isn't something that should really be discussed out of lifetime IMO

Um why not, Lol.

We are part of the same community, just because at one time in the past somone paid for lifetime dosn't mean they are entitled to interesting threads.

You want us "normies" to only post about GM's hunting us down for warping?

I suppose we are here to provide tech support for new commers with questions, or to just continue the neverending discussion of how SoE is going to "get" us in the future.

Hm. I have been doing it some - guess ill stop for a week or so and play legit :) - haha...soooo much slower exp lol

Hm. I have been doing it some - guess ill stop for a week or so and play legit :) - haha...soooo much slower exp lol

welcome to the real world..well, the real world of online non-RL world..i mean..the non-real real world MMORPG type realness of non-squirrel mastery GK fucks

welcome to the real world..(shit)

Um why not, Lol.

We are part of the same community, just because at one time in the past somone paid for lifetime dosn't mean they are entitled to interesting threads.

You want us "normies" to only post about GM's hunting us down for warping?

I suppose we are here to provide tech support for new commers with questions, or to just continue the neverending discussion of how SoE is going to "get" us in the future.

Umm no b/c GK isn't supplied by this site and thats the way it has always been before the tards over @ OathEatADick decided to steal MMO code and release their own version

Umm no b/c GK isn't supplied by this site and thats the way it has always been before the tards over @ OathEatADick decided to steal MMO code and release their own version

We are not supplying the code, we are discussing it.

So since it is not allowed to be discussed on this "site", then it would not be able to be discussed in lifetime either.

We are not supplying the code, we are discussing it.

So since it is not allowed to be discussed on this "site", then it would not be able to be discussed in lifetime either.

he said its not givein out here, it has been discussed in the lifetime but like always with this topic it turns into a "your going to killeq & MQ2" via "I just wanna learn about it (even though everything has been said a million times a million different ways) and your a prick cause you dont want to talk about it anymore" oh sometimes you will get a couple of posts that are on topic and usefull but mostly its 54 pages of namecalling and pooslinging.

Save us all from another 54 page pooslinging and google it please.

My 2 Cents

Hi All
I'm not a liftimer and Fry already posted MMOBugs thread on GK. Since this is not a topic for discussion outside Lifetime - the original post should be ignored by ALL developer & programmers at MMOBUGS.

It'd be best to Close this Thread ; Nothing important came out of it besides people flaming eachother pointlessly.

Discuss away... if ya want. It's no secret about the "other sites" that provide it, or how we feel here.

I know it probably won't happen, but keep the flamethrower's turned to a minimum lol. Otherwise, it'll just get deleted or closed.

htw

Status
Not open for further replies.