Just Some Noob
Reaction score
Post what you know!

Attachments

• Ghost01.jpg
    Ghost01.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 113
hinmer said:
there is ghosts vengeance, which turns into ghost doom if you attack with it on which procs some shadowstep/root/dot on yourself or something. but it seems to be random in timing (although seems to be at least a minute delay) and completely random in who it chooses to hit, usually it hits like 8 people. then the boss seems to go crazy dps after adds spawn and we're still trying to figure out whats up with that =/

ghost vengeance

ghost vengeance doom

ghost vengeance strike

fixing up posts structure

Adds start at 90 percent then come every 15 percent thereafter. Till Ghost is dead.

We actually pull ghost allt he way to zone in. Kite adds and pick them off 1 at a time to kill then go back to ghost dps.

raddude said:
We're having the same problem hinmer is having on the ghost fight. Any updates on whether anyone is seeing those ae's mentioned? The ae's are whats killing us was this fight beefed up since you guys beat it?

Ghost Guardian's Aura http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=6720
Ghost'ss Vengeance http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=7719

Vengeance fades into two other spells

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=7480&source=Live

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=7480&source=Live

again..

nizdar said:
when you get the first ae ghost vengeance you can't do any kind of meleeing or it turns into the other forms which is worse if u simply stand there and do no damage you will only get the dot and not the mana and endurance drain

post count + 1!

elf2000 said:
Ghost waves for enchanters:
Wave 1 and 2 - conb blue adds are charmable.
Wave 3 and 4 - Adds are lvl 70 now, Ancient charmable (best to offtank)
Wave 5 - Mobs that are yellow con, are mezable.
Wave 6 - Refer to Wave 3 and 4.

We kill with ease. 1 Enchanter.

+2!

zippy42167 said:
anyone know how much gear drops from Ghost?

1. Only 1 piece of loot drops from this piece of shit mob. Same as for Snowtail. SoE changed it from 2 to 1. Its possibly the dumbest thing ever done on SoE part for mobs. This shit takes a very good size raid to win for 1 piece of gear is bullshit.

anyway back to our regular program here!

raddude said:
Do you NB the DS aura on ghost, or leave it be? Doom adds a bad proc, but vengeance says fades into doom on wear off not listed as a proc. We are trying to remove the DS but perhaps is that what makes Vengeance fire? And if vengeance does fire how do you avoid it changing into doom if it changes into doom on fade?

post count 4? hell i dont know now

nizadar said:
if you have vengeance don't attack and it wears off and doesn't turn into doom. i not sure but i think other people if they melee during vengeance can proc doom onto the rest of the raid. DS is not dispellable its back on ghost almost instantly

count 5!

raddude said:
What do you do if your main tank gets Ghost's Vengeance?

Troll said:
You let your second tank get aggro till it wears off. Very bad practice to only have 1 tank. The AE is a timed AE.... just figure out how long between casts and make sure that about 15s prior EVERYONE Tanks included put an item in each hand that is not a shield and has no DMG value. so shrink wand.... or mage summoned items... can't remember the name of them atm but the graphic is a necklace. This will prevent you from being able to swing so you can't proc the raid to death. If someone doesn't follow the instructions then flog them to death for being stupid. Globes of Fear I think they are called you can get from trash in Devistation I believe are also a good option. just as long as they are equipable and dont do dmg.

Just to clear up something here. Shields are perfectly fine. When charmed you become a NPC. NPC's DO bash with or WITHOUT anything equiped. So as troll stated 2 of anything thats not a weapon is fine. Shields are fine.

Anybody know the specific time between the casts so we can set time to equip noatk items

its 1:20 seconds between casts and its also on snowtail that you need to do this on not Ghost. Weapons dont mater on Ghost. Just dont attack when you have Ghosts Vengence on and your gtg.

My guild tried this even for the first time last night. Ghost wasnt much of an issue at all nor was the DOT. The problem we had was dealing with all the adds. Our first attempt we tried tanking him in his room and by the 2nd wave we were wipped out. On our 2nd attempt we pulled ghost down the hall a ways in hopes the add would spawn in his room and we could just kite them and peel them off one by one but the adds spawned on the raid.

Question is... I read a post by pepper that they pulled him to zone in and adds spawned else where and eventually made it to the raid? Maybe were still to close to his room?

Any and all advice on add control on this fight would be appreciated.

We do pull him to zone in.

However if i did post saying adds spawned somewhere else, that is incorrect. Adds spawn within a 100 foot radius of him always.

Knights pick up adds and kite them around the big circle at the zone in while MA calls out a knights name and that knight then stops at the raid and they are killed 1 by 1 till all are dead. Then the dps goes back to ghost.

Pretty simple way to kill. Last thing to remember for people kiting or meleeing if you get Ghosts Vengence do not attack in any form at all nothing at all that does dmg or you get ghosts vengence doom. Which will drain you of every last bit of mana.

What we have started to do now is use the Guilds two biggest Knights and they each take 1 of the 2 black adds that spawn(Vengefuls I believe) this leaves the far easier ones to be burned first whilst controlling the 2 harder ones.

We also have everyone in the pit, which if all shrunk is plenty of room.

For those of you that fight him at zone in do you ever put your clerics in one of the rooms to heal so they are way from the adds?

The adds want to instantly rape the clerics so I was wondering if this idea had any weight.

We tried that and it just made it worse. Mobs still rushed clerics and now your screwed because its 10 x harder to get the mobs off the clerics.

We fought him at the zone in and the clerics stood wherever the felt and it was up to the offtanks to stand near them and be ready. Using knight for offtanks made it trivial as they never had issues with grabbing aggro. Usually the Clerics would arrange with the OTs a specific location they would try to stay so that they didn't have to look for them each round.