gg Sk's and enchanters

aspire2008

Iftw
Reaction score
Massive nerfs to SK and Enchanters incoming.

Here is the SK one:

- Buffs that allow you to regain health as a percentage of your melee damage will now only heal you for attacks made on your current target.
- - This change prevents ripostes made on creatures that aren't your current target from healing you while under the effects of abilities such as the Shadowknight AA ability Mortal Coil.

Severe and shortsighted SK nerf with Feb. 8 Test server patch | EverQuest Forums

Here is the ENC one:

- Enchanter - Rune spells at and above level 86 now have a recast time of 2.5 seconds.
- Enchanter - Modified "Unity" rune spells (Spectral Unity, Arcane Unity, Phantasmal Unity, and Enticer's Unity) in the following ways:
- - All spells now cast the highest ranks you know of their component runes. For example, If you know Enticer's Rune Rk. III and Polyrefractive Rune Rk. II, those are the two ranks you get when using any rank of Enticer's Unity.
- - All Unity rune spells now have a base recast time of 30/29/28 seconds and share timer 15. Type 3 augments will still reduce this recast time.
- - All spells had the additional hate modifier removed.
- - All spells now have their own mana cost in addition to the base mana costs of the triggered spells.

Last edited:
i guess rip to enchanters soloing all the group names and tanking raid mobs and sks pulling entire zones in eok ?

Yep pretty much looks like in response to EoK.

I forgot to add they nerfed charmed mob power also, in the previous post:

Tuned down some charmed NPC combat values that were unintentionally stronger than non-charm combat values.

i guess rip to enchanters soloing all the group names and tanking raid mobs and sks pulling entire zones in eok ?

Sounds like the video showing an SK pulling 10-15 EoK yellow mobs did the trick.

- - All spells had the additional hate modifier removed.

Guess this means the rune procs on weapons will generate less hate for tanks as well.

This is pretty poorly thought out. I don't know what tanks are easily tanking 15+EOK mobs, I'm a TBM raid and EOK T2 geared SK nearly maxed AA and that is not an easy feat. One bad burst and I die. It's doable, but not sustainable. Has a fair bit of delay between the times you can do it.

The only reason I can tank things on raids most of the time is due to leech. This won't affect that much, so that's good.

The thing this is going to hurt is casuals and grouping. Get an add to your group, hit your leech, you have a chance to live. Lose the extra healing, and it's a lot sketchier.

HAHAHA berserkers squeak through again!