Getting all spells in TSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyDaddy

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
One of the features of the TSS expansion was being able to go from 1-75 without leaving the new zones. Is there a way to get the OOW spells in TSS or do they have equivalent TSS spells. I am mainly interested in 69-70 (including ancients) spells.

as far as I know, the ancient spells are only availabvle from oow zones. I have yet to see one drop in a TSS zone.

I believe that OOW spells are now researchable, except for the Ancients. Regular OOW spells will be available in the Baz, if you can afford them.

War Discs?

Buying Warrior Discs in Bazaar is that possible? i still need a couple 69 runes to complete

On Firiona Vie it is. Also OOW spells can be found in DoDH. Shadowspine runes == Muramite Runes

mikey said:
On Firiona Vie it is. Also OOW spells can be found in DoDH. Shadowspine runes == Muramite Runes

Yes, but are Shadowspine available in TSS...

The question was about TSS because of a rumor I heard that they were available in the bazaar. However I could not find any of the Pally spells I need there. So if there is a way for me to make or buy the glowing runes thats the kond of info I am looking for.

I actually have 9 accounts with 13 lvl 70+ toons, camping mobs just to wait for occasional glowing is not fun to me.

Technically they are available in TSS because the new scrolls/vellum pages that drop are used to create those spells. Yes you can buy lvl 69/70 spells in the bazaar or get a researcher to make them for you. I've already made Hand of Conviction and Talisman of Wunshi and sold 'em in bazaar. Just look on eqtraders.com for which pieces you need for which spell.

IE lvl 70 spells require Sooty Fine Runic Vellum

Thx booges, I will check there tonight!

Tried www.eqtraders.com but did not work. Could be because I am still in china...

Last edited:
"I've already made Hand of Conviction and Talisman of Wunshi and sold 'em in bazaar."

What did you do to work your research skill up? I'm at like 185ish atm and cant express the h8 I have makeing 300 sub-combine items just to actually work the skill and get 2 skill ups...

Status
Not open for further replies.