Game on!

If your good in math and know how to add 2+2, you will understand that this is non reward but just a very petty compensation.

2 weeks of game play = 1 week of double xp/faction. G

well the only thing id point out is that sony didnt even "make the xp right" in this case..

like u said 1 week of double xp = 2 weeks ( which we lost ) but at the end of that week u just lost that week as well becouse all u did was make up for the downtime...

Kill sony

( if i fucked up the edit thing my bad :/ )

man fuck this shit... im going to make all my passwords to

lookingfoward2bombingU

got 4 more accounts to go and its all fucked ;/

EDIT - Ingore this im pretty sure like said in the post below that i was mistaken... but will keep the post up just incase someone else had the same problem or something similiar... sorry again for the possible mistake

WARNING! PLEASE READ IF U ARE HAVING TROUBLE

ok first when u go to the screen to reset your password u will fill the information in and of course get the Error message... then u will press continue and u will have to logg in before it will redirect u to the other place to reset your password...

NOW if your a idiot like me and got tired of the unnessary bullshit of having to logg in and decided that u will just type in a BS password like "kk" becouse that SHOULDNT MATTER... what will happen at least in my case is when u do try to put your real info in at the login screen it will tell u Wrong Password... so on the first account i just pressed some BS so i didnt know what fake PS i pressed to get back to the reset password screen but on the second account i knew what BS i pressed and can get past the login screen with that BS password

meaning in short... dont be lazy and press a BS password in the login screen becouse it just might save that as your real password for some stupid fucking reason... still working on it atm will keep you posted

on a side note... if u know the signin information of someone u hate ( station name is all u need ) then this is a good way to fuck his day up ( i dont personally reccomend this for anyone with a consience... but whatever floats your boat just throwing that out there )

Last edited:
ok this previous post might not be accurate... even tho i got a error before i guess the password WAS INDEED set to my wanted password before... im so fucking confused... well i guess its time to drink a beer and login will past if i get any trouble with that

Sigh

Login /account authorization server is shut down again as of 9am eastern.

Immediate server reply of "The operation timed out". Not the previous "Server could not be contacted"

So it's still physically up, but it is not processing logins.

Was up and working a total of 14 hours.

Everyone in game who was already logged in are not being kicked out, but I have a feeling they are going to be soon.

Last edited:
btw just as a update... i tried and tried again for quite a bit and was able to get all 7 of my accounts done and in game as of about a half hour ago ( we will call it 9am est ish )

so as of then it was a hasle but keep trying

EDIT - had pm before instead of AM.... man am i tired lol

Last edited:
btw just as a update... i tried and tried again for quite a it and was able to get all 7 of my accounts done and in game as of about a half hour ago ( we will call it 9pm est ish )

so as of then it was a hasle but keep trying

9AM est not pm .... lol

You god damn cry babies need to stop venting and just wait. The way they worded the release yesterday was get ready to beta test our new system while we work on fixing it more. This shows they are working on fixing it.

I did not read it as servers are fixed flood everything we own with login/pw resets.

You all need to relax. They have an initial compensation package, it very likely could get added too. might not but until game is up and running 100% we really have no idea what the end compensation could be.

Game is still up - but you get the time-out if you try to log in with the new password. (So I have one account on but can't log in any others.)

On the plus side, if you did reset your password successfully last night, you should be OK. I changed all passwords last night, logged into all accounts to check status (someone had tried to log into one of my accounts but apparently failed - all gear, etc. intact), logged out. trying to log into those with the old password gets 'incorrect password,' but trying to log in with the new one gets the 'operation timed out.' So at least it looks like the didn't roll back resets.

You all need to relax. They have an initial compensation package, it very likely could get added too. might not but until game is up and running 100% we really have no idea what the end compensation could be.

It is official what the so called compensation will be. Can just as well start complaining on the official forums. It is not much of a compensation for souch an extreme security breach.

If we do not complain they will do nothing more.

My opinion is, their official compensation is far far far from good enough.

G

90% of you bitch, cry and say your leaving for another game, 2 weeks later your looking to buy new toons to start out playing again.

I have 7 active accounts and another 8 that I don't play anymore but I figured I'd better change their passwords anyway.

Of 15 accounts all changed fine except for 3 (1 active and 2 inactive) for which I got that cryptic error people have mentioned earlier. I wondered about doing too many from one IP so fortunately I'm able to switch to a different Internet connection (new IP) and I was able to change the PW for 1 of those 3 (an inactive).

So my guess is it's some kind of glitch (whatta surprise with Sony, eh?) since there is absolutely nothing unusual about those 3 accounts. I'm going to try them again later.

I also agree with some comments that you should keep track of whatever "bullshit" passwords you enter, even if you don't think they're going through because you might need them.

One piece of good news: I was able to re-set the PW for an account I bought long ago cheap because the seller didn't know the SQ answer. I was able to change the PW withOUT knowing the answer. I've never been able to do this before and I've been nervous for years using this account, whose password has always been known to the guy who sold it to me (and everyone who may have owned it prior to that guy). Not any more, hehe, brand-new password in place. I gotta believe in a rush to get the systems back up Sony programmers didn't bother to insert a SQ-SA check in their enforced PW reset routine.

Last edited:
Good point about the passwords for accts you don't know the SQ answer to. I've a few I inherited from people over the years that I've been reluctant to invest much time or effort into since I couldn't change the PW

Good point about the passwords for accts you don't know the SQ answer to. I've a few I inherited from people over the years that I've been reluctant to invest much time or effort into since I couldn't change the PW

Same, although i still couldn't change the email and i assume they were sent the new pw in the email since i still don't have the SQ.But now that means one person has this info not an unknown amount of past friends of the original owner :) Hopefully after all these years its an inactive email/spam email account that's not accessed anymore.. One can hope lol

i belive the lock is based on ip. I connected to neighbors wireless and changed the other passwords i couldn't get changed on my ip.

Same, although i still couldn't change the email and i assume they were sent the new pw in the email since i still don't have the SQ.But now that means one person has this info not an unknown amount of past friends of the original owner :) Hopefully after all these years its an inactive email/spam email account that's not accessed anymore.. One can hope lol

If I recall correctly the email doesn't tell you your new password ... It simply says it WAS changed.

If I recall correctly the email doesn't tell you your new password ... It simply says it WAS changed.
Yup. Im not too worried bout the email. Less spam for me to deal with